Reviews for Second First Meetings
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
*pokes plotbunny* Good story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Cute! If I played this game, I have a scary feeling that I'd be a LOT like Gui. Let's just say we have so much in common... my outer self is calm, collected, and a teacher... my inner self is... exactly like Guileastos. I would be utterly mortified if any of my real life acquaintances ever found out my game identity, so I know exactly how Gui feels.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This was awesome; it really had the feel that this was what was actually going on out of game for these two.

The one section where they bump into each other after Gui finished shopping made me LOL. What he says to Li, and Li's reaction... priceless! :-D

Something that popped out at me was the line, "Which is why you said 'I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow and we level up as much as we did today!' just before you logged off?"

Should that have been, "Which is why you said 'I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow and hope we level up as much as we did today!' just before you logged off?" (Don't hate me for pointing that out in a piece this old - it just felt like the one smirch on an otherwise beautiful piece!)
Aynessa chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I'm still amazed by this story. It's so accurate and just feels so canon, I can't help but add it to my "head canon." Truly wonderful fic snippet. I hope you write more 1/2 Prince soon, cause I love your drabbles.
Queen NekoChan chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
*Claps*
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Love the story~ Though there were a couple of parts that confused me...
torchide chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Very well done! I recommend shuffling over to the 1/2 Prince forums and making it known there - the members would just love it1 It is very accurate and true to character, logical, and a satisfying read.
Qem chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I quite enjoyed this story. :)
Illa chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This is a great analysis of Gui's character, and the way being our online persona interacts with our true personality. Nicely done. :D
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I liked it! _ I thought everyone was very in character! Good job!
Sillvog chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Aww, it's over. I liked the view points of both of them very much. I always did wonder just how they met in real life. .
TheLeafOnTheWind chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Yes! Please! Plotbunny poke-poke-poke! I can find NO STORIES ABOUT 1/2 OUJI EXCEPT THIS ONE! and for that, you are made of win. (btw you know where to find ch. 29 and above online?)

Lucathia Rykatu! poke her..him...it full of plotbunnyholes!
BLG chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Seeing as you're not entirely sure this is finished, I'm gonna put it on my alerts. :D Sorry I haven't got anything cool to say, though. I'd love to make the review longer, but, alas... *shrugs her shoulders* There aren't enough fanfics for this.
Lavaczech chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Woah pretty good i enjoyed it you should write more stories about people meeting in/out of secondlife lol
dkara chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
wow, i loved this XD

it's a really short-but-deep look into gui's mind, which we don't usually get to see, and i really like the whole second life is another life concept.