Reviews for How to Cry
Angie-mia chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh man, oh man...
This is a pretty old story but I've recently finished Dual Destinies and I was looking at random fics absentmindedly and I saw this. This almost made me cry along with Phoenix. I'm not exaggerating when I say the characterization is flawless. The interaction between Phoenix and Trucy was so sweet and heartwarming. This fic is so good that I could take it for canon. I am actually :D amazing job and great writing!
Horch chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Aww! Trucy is so cute! You wrote this well. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Works well, and Trucy giving him the hat, very nice, Hobo!Nick is a favorite of mine.
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Poor Phoenix. :(

I really really really wanted him to punch Gavin at the end.
Nick chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
objection. ?n3833684
heylalaa chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
really good. so lovely. 3

i loved how you wrote about phoenix and his interaction with little trucy. it's just so cutee. :)

thanks for the fic.
Muffinsphinx chapter 1 . 1/12/2010

Your characterizations always seem to be spot-on.
Midnight Jasper chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I'm torn between my stubborn determination to pretend that Phoenix is fine and AJ is set in a parallel universe and... well, the beauty of this fic.

This is too sweet. I'm going with the fic.
stardustskies chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Oh my gosh, that was just so... so many things. It was cute, but sad, but amazing all at once.

"But I know one thing. A daddy can cry whenever he needs to."

THAT GOT ME. I started crying when Phoenix did. Geez, that line was just so perfect.

I love the relationship between Trucy and Phoenix, and this is one of the fics that displays it so well... you did an amazing job, well done. *sob* :')
Yume Hanabi chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
It's really sweet, I love it!
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I...don't know what to say about this one. It almost succeeded in making me cry. In a good way, of course.

The part where Trucy talks about changing her last name seemed a little awkward to me, but not to the point where it was bad. And the rest of the story made up for it.

Spring Breeze chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
*sniff* That was so happy and sad at the same time... I've always like the relationship between Trucy and Phoenix, and it's nice to know that other people do too.

I think my favorite line is:

“Y’know, I don’t know much about lawyers.” Trucy continued, cutting across him. “Maybe your mentor-person was right. Maybe lawyers can’t cry until it’s all over. But I know one thing. A daddy can cry whenever he needs to.”

Once you get over how cute that is, the irony is that Phoenix ISN'T a lawyer anymore, and he's a "daddy" now...

...I gotta go cry my eyes out. This is a wonderful story!
Annimo chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Ow... ¡That was really, REALLY precious!
Gothic Sugar chapter 1 . 5/6/2009