Reviews for Incoming
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
*is nekogirl_beth16 from LJ following your link* Very good! I liked this AU, and the shonen-ai hints were sweet. Your writing is very eloquent too, something I really enjoy.

Smile! -

~Ireina
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Better than never, indeed. Better for everybody! - I often bleakly looked back at the posted dates of your other DotR fanfics and said, "She'll never post another; it's been *years* since the last one..." And here you had to (wonderfully) prove me wrong.

Might I add that your Yugioh style has not waned one bit. It is every bit as descriptive and classy and sexy and *tangible* as I remember from the others. Excellent job!

Fav. line:

"Often, the other would proclaim that he would rest when he was dead..." That is SO Bakura-ish. I could really hear him say that; right on the money. (There were other great lines, too; this just happened to be my favorite because Bakura is such a freaking awesome character. XD)

Thank you thank you *thank* you for such a super-special-awesome update! Darkshipping is (and will probably always be) my OTP for Yugioh, so (as per usual) I hope to read more and more of it from you. (You're one of THE best Darkshipping authors on this site, not to mention the only one I know of that writes DotR...so go you!)

Muchos kudos,

~;~Shaku

P.S. Could you please try not to wait two years next time...? :P
Shadow over Egypt chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I shall admit it now; I let out a shameless squeal when I saw you had another one of these up, even though I stumbled upon quite by chance.

I adore this 'verse - or, to be more particular, this 'verse in the way you write it. Emotions are delightfully understated, and the interaction never fails to both inform and amuse. The descriptions are beautifully done and, all-in-all, the piece as a whole is a joy to read.

(Write MORE, curse you. X3)