Reviews for Within the Shadows
very great story :)
Rachel-Macca96 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
love it
Rachel McDonald chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I really enjoyed it. I really like this pairing and I enjoyed reading your story. you should write some more in the future.
Spirit of the Millennium Ring chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love Vexshipping
Sadly it doesn't get much love :(
Good story though :D
Elvenwannabe chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
*o* I now have a new favorite pairing...thanks to this one-shot. My god...this was GOOD!
Tcfvfb chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I liked it but one thing I've always noticed with bakura/anzu FICs is that the plot is always "tea gets corned by guys who want to 'ahem' her, and then bakura comes to her rescue.
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i like it. great story. :D
lifeinanarchy chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Was good, I was surprised at how quickly it progressed lol but then again I suppose it was a oneshot :P

There were a few minor spelling mistakes that I saw that confused me a little bit but over all it was fine.

I thoroughly enjoyed :)
MiladyPrincess chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
...(O_O) had something to say or planned to but you got me speechless...k...whew after calming down...

:D I came...umm...Am prettycaty from deviant art.

heh I know my comment may be confusing to you but you put two of my fave things in this story 1) his posessivness of her and the *mine* part *grins*

and 2) him calling her woman 3 (realy don't know why i always like it when Bakura call Tea woman but I do)

well...and overall your story is simply AWESOME! 3 from now on am gonna read anything you do for this couple 3 :D

well have to go...

Tata :D
ship-in-a-bottle chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love it! This was always my favorite pairing. This is really well-written. Good job! )
Lunarian00 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
-whistles- Love the one-shot between Anzu and Bakura! :3
Kuroi.Sky.Shinobi chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
_ What a way to brighten my day.

Good work.
Kyashii chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
SEXAY! Smashin' lemon my dear writer~ xD keep up the good work. 3

[God bless]
BlueMoon Goddess chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This was good, I enjoyed it very much. Hopefully you'll write another TeaxBakura one-shot or story again one day! _
Rogue1979 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
To be honest, the end of the chapter wasn't very believable. Since when did Tea even like Bakura let alone love him (as none of her feelings are really explained, just that she felt right with him)? And Bakura wouldn't admit his love so early!

It was a very good chapter until the very last few lines, but I love a good 'Bakura saves the day and is still rough'...hehe.

Maybe in the next chapter, Bakura and Tea could wake up and both freak out a little at what happened. Tea could say she was rattled from being attcked and so grateful that she didn't know what she was doing and he culd kind of be slightly upset by this, but of course cover up his feelings.

Please continue.