Reviews for A Friend in Need
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
simply beautiful.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Made me cry, but I love the evidence of friendship and support. May even death not be enough to keep them from watching each others backs.
deadacount3.14 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
The English is really good, however you use the comma a bit to often. It is used in a sentence to separate to complete thoughts. Atleast, that's the official way to use it. I don't use it that way. Anyways, I liked the story. It makes me sad, which I guess is the point. Also, I love that it isn't slash. I thank you for posting this. :)
Lethe chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Lovely story, I would like to see more of the relationship between Kal and Bruce.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is a beautiful story. Fantastic work.
MoonDragonLove chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is amazingly written! I think you captured Clark and Bruce's personalities perfectly. I'm actually crying, that's how much i loved it!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
great story
hedi chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This story was really touching; at the end my eyes were damp too. I quite agree with the others, the characters were very well described and Bruce's inner monologue was realistic. So a big thumbs-up from me too! :)
karonkgb chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Too human, their grief too real, their bond never too strong.
HermesEternalLover chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
That is the sweetest story I have read so far good job!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Omg, I give you two thumbs up dude, that story was really amazing and justblew me away despite being a oneshot. Nice job
Dogtags10 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Great story! It's very good and everyone is in character. You needn't worry about the grammer for this story, it's excellent. I should know, English is my first language. Reading this, I think I would read your german storys, but I cannot understand German, so it would be pointless. Good job! :)
James631 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
You say this is your first story? In english? Its fair to say that you are quite well versed in english and with writing. The story was made with well detail and paid respects towards keeping the characters intact. It is a fine story though of a sadden nature. Bruce and Clark is well graphed in your story and their friendship, although hidden, can easily be seen. A job well done.
KCS chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh,.this was absolutely wonderful! You've captured everything perfectly, everything - but I think the bit that struck me the clearest is the way you were so inside Bruce's head. The idea that no one knows him, even himself - and his recognition that Clark never pretends - and every reaction, for that matter, was perfect.

It was sad, but not depressingly so, which is the perfect balance I love in a story. Few people can pull it off, and even fewer quite so well as this was. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us, and I certainly hope you do more in the future!
Bekkoni chapter 1 . 5/11/2009