Reviews for New Beginnings
AniLovesMe chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
AW!

That was SO cute! AWESOME story! Favoriting!

~AniLovesMe
celestial writer chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Aw, why does this have to be the end? Well, at least Flora is back to help Beast Boy and the others... anyway, awesome job and good luck with your other stories! :)
celestial writer chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Aw, she's staying? Well, maybe they'll meet again in the near future. Nice job and good luck with the next chapter! :)
AniLovesMe chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
Nice chapter! Please update soon! )
EasyButton chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
Nice big battle. There are still some questions to be answered, though. How did the Hunters take them? Why? And how are tehy going to get back home?
celestial writer chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
Yay! They finally defeated the Hunters! All bow before the heroes! *bow while throwing confetti* That was awesome! Nice job and good luck with the next chapter! :)
AniLovesMe chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
Awesome! I can't WAIT for the next chapter! I hope Flora's okay! Update quickly!

EasyButton chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
Flora was tken captive! What's gonna happen to her?

And love? I kinda like them as friends, though, so I hope you don't rush into things. I mean, you don't fall in love after 9 days.
celestial writer chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
Yup, Taigas must work harder to bring them together. I was kinda nervous, thinking that Flora might lose control of her powers like Terra. Luckily, she didn't. Nice job and good luck with the next chapter! :)
blake212 chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Lol mates, can't wait for the next chapter :)
EasyButton chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
That was...unexpected. And I can totally imagine their faces when they are assumed "mates". Awkward! Anyways, great chapter, I can't wait to know what happens next!
celestial writer chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Whoa! Mates? I guess they end up together on the planet. I'm just wondering when the others will come for them? Nice job and good luck with the next chapter! :)
AniLovesMe chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
Aww... cute ending!
blake212 chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
This story is excellent! Hoping you update soon.
EasyButton chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
I can't wait to see what happens next!

Please update soon!