Reviews for Everything You Want and More
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Update please . So excited for your new update!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
I really like your story, all of them actually. Your of my favourite authors. Update soon
minirukia chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
Are there going to be anymore chapters in this story?
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
Please please please let me know if u will be continuing this story. This is a great story. Please don't abandon this story. Please please please continue this
10pandaluvr10 chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
i know that is has been a long time since you have updated this story(almost a year) but if it is not complete i would love it if you could update it plzz!
dattebayo1213 chapter 11 . 7/2/2010
You should update this one soon! It's a cute story! I love the ShikaTema especially!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 11 . 7/1/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon. You're doing a great job so far.
e1nav57 chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
aw... i'm glad Sasuke and Sakura ended up together! ;D. and this chapter was really cute!:D.
e1nav57 chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
WTH? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I've never recieved any alerts of the updatess! ARGH! And if I didn't check your profile, I wouldn't have known that there was an update!

Well, anyway... I'm so sad that you've deleted Past and Present..:(. I was really enjoying the read, but since it's done, I guess I can;t force the issue.;D

Also, great chapter! I'm glad Hajime's got a new girlfriend, and I'm also glad you didn't write the "lemon" part..:D.i think it's more aproriate this way.! great chapter, again!
taraching19 chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
oh mi gawd! that was so sweet haha me and my classmates sre looking forward to your updates!
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
Such an adorable chapter! I absolutely LOVE this story! Happy belated New Year! Can't wait for the next chapter! Hopefully some Shikamaru/Temari loving (sorry I just had to add that in)! Love the story, can't wait for more!
Interim chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
AW! Poor little Tentenchan, getting so worked up for nothing! XDD

I can't wait to see how the pary will go... heehee... xD

NejiTen Foreva! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D XD

Essence of Moonlight (AKA Kimimmari Myou Uchiha)
siny chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
this chapter was realy cute. i like how she was so insecure about her releationship with 't wait for the next chapter
Miss T Hyuga chapter 11 . 12/23/2009
Aw, that is so cute! Neji is so shy lol. And Tenten totally balances him out. Oh that is so awesome!
HeavenlySwirl chapter 11 . 12/22/2009
I missed your updates!

Thank you! Thank you! :D

Nice chap! Update as soon as you can!

P.S: About the last review... yeah, it's cool :D Just as you said. Thanks for keeping that. :D