Reviews for Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wh-what the hell just happened! What the hell drove Axel to do that! …Roxas.
WTF BQ chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i need to stop reading ur storys or ill go insane
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
More of Axel going on an insane rampage.
QueenRandomCandyCorn chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This was amazing.

Written in under an hour?

I couldnt do that..
akuroku fan on fire chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
now why dja have to do that? you killed roxas!
Mako-Chibi chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
It was a really good story, but kinda sad. Its good though

~ mako
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
-wided eyes in corner-holy...where did this come from?-stares at the mad hatter axel-not cool dude. not cool.

awesome story none-the-less!:) interesting. what, did axel come back from the future, or was he supposed to be out of his rocker?
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
O_O Axel's gone even moar insane!
K.Friskey chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
wow...i don't think that could have been anymore more distrubing it was XDD lol but I still liked it XDD I really like your oneshots! 3
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Aw, I'm sorry you're having a shitty day :C I was sick with a cold for the past two days and I'm still kinda sick :/ Everytime I read one of your gory stories the music I'm listening to is like happy or about love or w/e? It makes no sense this time it was Buleria by David Bisbal, Its a Spanish song I got addicted for the past like... week. I've listened to it so much I've memorized the lyrics and memorizing lyrics in Spanish is tricky. At least your way of fuming is a plus plus helps you and helps others, unlike some of my friends, they're cutters but I make them stop C: uh... so what else? First review hopefully and hope your day gets better!

-Twister Atma