Reviews for Fateful Encounters
IceMina chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
Hey, lazy butt - how about a little love for this story? I'm dying for chapter 6! Come on, pretty please with sugar on top? Update, update, update, update, update, update! Or I'll blow up your house. I know where you live. :D
Thundara chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
i really love this story please update soon
Akiko-sama chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
I had remember reading this story a while back and thought to re-read it again. It's still just as good as when I first read it. I really do wish you would update it. I feel it's such a shame to leave it where it is. Hopefully my review will help inspire you to want to continue. I look forward to the next chapter whenever you decide to write it. Thank you so much for a good story to read.

*Akiko-sama
helikesitheymikey chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
since I have previously reviewed chapter5 I'm re-reviewing the story here...

awww...her kid is just the cutest and sweetest. I bet it's gonna take after her and be bubbly and happy.

hmm...the demons can't LIVE in the human world...so...could they sneak in to try to find her...by orders of his Fluffiness...

are Inuyasha and Kikyo in the demon realm? I mean if Inu is strong enough I'd think he'd have to be and if he mated Kikyo I think she'd have to be with him.

I wonder if Shippo and Rin mated...they seem like the cutest couple...

btw, if the realms just started after Naraku does that mean Inu, Shippo and Sesshomaru could have maybe helped found it or something? (I've only seen a few YYH so I don't know that much about that series)

anyway could you PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

btw, how fast or slow is the kid gonna age? is the kid gonna appear like 6 or 7 years old at around 100 years of age or what?
helikesitheymikey chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
omgosh! I totally LOVE this idea! please update because I just NEED to see what happens next!
kitsune-miko-witch chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
I'm really liking this story!I wonder if sesshomaru will be able to sense that she's there in that time period and I cant wait to see what happens when the spirit detectives enter the story!please update cant wait to read more:)
Rhiannon's blackbird chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
This story is very well written! I love it so much. I was wondering if she's gonna meet the rest of the yuyu gang and if sess is gonna show up soon any good luck and update soon!
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
wow this is a very wonderfully written story. i am really looking forward to reading more of it. you are doing a great job. please keep up all the hard work. i cant wait to see what will happen next.
g2fan chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
Great story. I love it. I'm looking forward to Sesshomaru showing up. Hope you update again real soon. Wendy
Satsukifujin chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
ah, how adoreable!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
So any chance of the Tenti coming in or chance of Sesshie coming out to play?

BlackRose
K.S.T.M chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
Is kagome going to end up finding the reat of her friends, and get together with Sesshomaru? And is she going to meet the rest of the yyh gang? I hope you update soon!XD
angelapage chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
WOW!

Love ir, keep up the great work. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

If you need ideas for a name what about Inu Touga? For both InuYasha and his and Sesshomaru's father.
Tommy14 chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
I was happy to see this update. I loved the fact the baby is full demon and is communicating with his mom.
Kactus Wrynn chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
KYAA! I can hardly wait for th next chappy!