Reviews for Breaking Curses
luluguineapig chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Eeek! Fan-girl scream! This story is awesome! Quick question though, where are Syaoran, Sakura, and Mokona?
Geellaa-Green chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
heeeeeey! I love this story! it was so funny and cute! :D

it's a pitty it ended whitout a kiss xD congratulations!
Ella Ichijou chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww itsso cuute! im glad it ended so happily!
XxWierdchikxX chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
YAAAAY! I like happy endings! :D
XxWierdchikxX chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
Oh noes!

They must get together again! O.O
yuuna-sama chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
LOL. This is hilarious so far. I liked the whole 'staring contest on he beach' thing in one of the last chapters.
roku chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
you should also add some people from tsubasa ova. like the vampires twin or the acid rain. nya! beside that the chapter was awesome. fai and kuro-puu are back together. nya!
SilverSeas chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Aww, this story's so cute! Poor Fai though! Hope he gets happier in the next chapter :)
Fairy Child chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Aww so cute. Fai is not gay! *GASP* *punches into next week* Love ur writing continue pls :)
coolmissy11d12 chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
YAY! Fai is so cute! . Also, have you seen my story? It's called I Stand Alone, and it's more of a serious story. It has a female OC as well (*cough* for Fai *cough*) Plus I made a little "soundtrack" for it on ! I need readers badly!
ARiN chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Wha? Too short! xD But Hyu-ing is fun. Please! Make the next chapter LONGER! Come on! xD
yuui-kun chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
yay! fast updates! still short but so kawaii! lol i can picture fai blushing at Kaida even if she wears the most modest swimsuit possible...just like syaoran! XD
angelflight2k6 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
lol! cool story! Where are Syaoran, Sakura, and Moko-chan? Are you going to include them or what? Well, can't wait for another update. :-)
zOMGPrincess chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Aw That last chapter was so cute! Kaida is so cool
yuui-kun chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
YAY! an update! its been so long... great chapter but i only wish it was longer...o well! update soon!