Reviews for What Kagome's Cooking
Oz chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
OK, I'm not the most talented in using the PC, so my e-mail adress again (where you can send me a virus for even asking you :P) is: sosperec37 gmail. com (I hope the page will show it this time)
Oz chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hello, it's me again, your No.1 fan from Hungary! So, I wanted to send you a PM, but this stupid page didn't let me becouse I'm not a member, and the whole thing gets a lots of time, so i decided to write you this way; and beg for your permission again. I'd like to translate "What Kagome's cooking" to hungarian, if you don't mind it. If you don't like the idea (or me :P) please send me an e-mail to ! Thank you!

P:S.:Congratulations for the nominations!
cammie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hey i loved the story you are talented. I saved this whole story in notepad. D I thought it was interesting.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
That was hilarious. I can't believe he got all that stuff together just so she'd make more of that foul smelling goo. I like how he sees himself as the handsomest man. I guess we'd agree with Kagome. Way to go for a 2nd kiss. It's obviously not a sacrifice on his part.
Syonama chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh wow, lol this was really cool and funny!

I love it!

lion-goddess01 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I laughed until i had tears in my cracked me up...

"rose petals"...i imagined her telling that to sesshomaru!

i am pretty sure his reaction would have been priceless in the anime..

the part "you need a pen to write this all down, 'cause there's more" it was my have a gold star for it.

i think you should have stopped th e story after he said that the deal was fulfilled because the final phrase (spelling?) made sessho a lil' bit too ooc but all in all the story was more than ok.

congratulations!your story made my day!
inu-babe34 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aw, that was cute _ loved the story, you should write more like that. Hehe or at least add onto this one ;D
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Haha brilliant
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Very cute! : )
MidnightEmber chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
wah that was ah~dorable! well except for the shrimp i'd hate to eat something that bad XD
Lady Luv of the East chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
my favorite part was the end clever little kagome good work

Lady Luv out
kakashixangela chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
man sesshouaru! conceited much?

well i liked this story very much and about the apple pie thing it was funny! _~
betstar chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
ahahahahahahahahah xD well that was funny! is there gonna be another chapter? please! continue writing!
Kitsune Diva chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I like your story, it's cute and funny
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »