Reviews for What Kagome's Cooking
Tsuki Dream chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
oh my heck! that was freaking hilarious! me and my sister read that and we were almost crying from laughing so hard! this was extemely well written and it was fantastic!
FooFaFie chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
thats cute funny I love it!
gaiep chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
THAT WAS SO FUNNY!

you write awesome stories
Oz chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
OK, I'm not the most talented in using the PC, so my e-mail adress again (where you can send me a virus for even asking you :P) is: sosperec37 gmail. com (I hope the page will show it this time)
Oz chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hello, it's me again, your No.1 fan from Hungary! So, I wanted to send you a PM, but this stupid page didn't let me becouse I'm not a member, and the whole thing gets a lots of time, so i decided to write you this way; and beg for your permission again. I'd like to translate "What Kagome's cooking" to hungarian, if you don't mind it. If you don't like the idea (or me :P) please send me an e-mail to ! Thank you!

P:S.:Congratulations for the nominations!
cammie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hey i loved the story you are talented. I saved this whole story in notepad. D I thought it was interesting.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
That was hilarious. I can't believe he got all that stuff together just so she'd make more of that foul smelling goo. I like how he sees himself as the handsomest man. I guess we'd agree with Kagome. Way to go for a 2nd kiss. It's obviously not a sacrifice on his part.
Syonama chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh wow, lol this was really cool and funny!

I love it!

hahahaha
lion-goddess01 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I laughed until i had tears in my cracked me up...

"rose petals"...i imagined her telling that to sesshomaru!

i am pretty sure his reaction would have been priceless in the anime..

the part "you need a pen to write this all down, 'cause there's more" it was my undoing...you have a gold star for it.

i think you should have stopped th e story after he said that the deal was fulfilled because the final phrase (spelling?) made sessho a lil' bit too ooc but all in all the story was more than ok.

congratulations!your story made my day!
inu-babe34 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aw, that was cute _ loved the story, you should write more like that. Hehe or at least add onto this one ;D
Burning In The Dark chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Haha brilliant
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Very cute! : )
MidnightEmber chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
wah that was ah~dorable! well except for the shrimp i'd hate to eat something that bad XD
Lady Luv of the East chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
my favorite part was the end clever little kagome good work

Lady Luv out