Reviews for A Different Kind of View
Apocalyptical Angel chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Wow. Loved it!

Wonderful plot, wonderful writing style. The first two chapters really pull you in!

I would recommend a spelling & grammar check for the first chapter. There are a few words and punctuations that break up the flow of reading. A quick fix and it would be much easier to read.
That being said, the spelling and grammar gets a lot better in the later chapters. Perhaps you rushed the first? I don't know, but, yeah, spell check for the first chapter is rather important, a lot of people won't bother reading if the first chapter has errors (Personally, I think that's silly, but people do it.)

However, I must say, this is a wonderful piece of work, you can feel the emotion, you can relate to the characters, and, above all, you kept to the show's portrayal of them despite the time difference. I really enjoyed it.

Beautiful.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Again, nice work. I wasn't aware that Asha is supposed to have died at any point- when was that supposed to have happened? It wasn't during the TV series. I like OC and Sketchy's relationship the way you've put it- it's sweet, but you also made it extremely clear in ch. 3 that they weren't together. Enjoyed your fic- thanks for sharing :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Great chapter :) It was so incredibly sweet. I love how they're interacting. Absolutely great :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Another interesting chapter. Thanks for explaining what a jerk Logan had been. I'm glad he's off having his happy little life, but mostly I'm just glad he's gone. I like the UST they're experiencing. Look forward to reading the rest :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Very interesting and intriguing beginning. I like how close you put them and how it felt as though things have been changing between them for a while. I look forward to finding out what's been going on, especially between her and Logan (ick!) and, of course, seeing how things progress between her and Alec. Only suggestion would be to proofread it for grammar and spelling before posting (or getting it betaed) because presentation can affect how well a paper is received, and your writing is great so that it would be a shame if it weren't appreciated the way it should be because of conventions. Good work :)
vampout chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
aw they snuggled! cuteness! another brilliant chapter, the painting was awesome, Alec always having her back! nice touch! keep it up!
NothingCharming chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Aww. Alec is the sexiest not-real man alive! :D

I loved this!
Kare38 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
You know it left me wanting more but I really like that you ended it without too much physically happening between Max and Alec. Great job! Very enjoyable fic. One small piece of advise...don't be afraid to take your time unfolding each chapter so you avoid rushing the progression of your story. Very nice job! I look forward to reading more of your work.
darkaznangel452 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
yaya :) it was so awesome to see that you updated, even if i'm supposed to be studying for finals :P. this chapter was SPECTACULAR! i can't wait for an update ;)

ariana
vampout chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
ohh i like i like! keep it up! really looking foward to seeing where this goes!
Juajua chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Aw, very good! I loved it! And I'm glad, 'cause I remembered everything you wrote about lol With the exception of Mole... who the hell is that guy again?

Anyway, this is very well written, so light-hearted and in the same time somehow serious and full of drama. Love it. Joshua made me think so strongly of Jar Jar lol like he was gonna say "Youssa will see the painting later! Missa very thrilled about it!" XD Don't get me wrong, I loved him in your story.

Talking of the story, no Logan? Fair enough, it's not like he's relevant to the story. And Alec and Max's dynamic is so good, so interesting, so cute! The way they still try to piss each other off but can't because something's changed... I find it very interesting, even more because they have those moments where they're close (on top of the Space Needle -is that it?- and at the end of chapter 2). Something's going on, but it's not quite friendship or love, it's between the two, isn't it? Eer, maybe it could be foggy in some other story but it's very well written as always, so no complain about it!

There're some lines I liked very much, like the "I'm not Max, I'm lost" or the "she was the biggest bitch he knew but somehow she was also his friend".

Here we go, I think I said everyting I wanted to say. Missa give 10/10! XD See you next chapter!
darkaznangel452 chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
i love it ;) update soon i can't wait to see where this is going!

ariana
throwerpro chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
keep up the good work if you keep updating I'll be happy. there is a lot of character development that you have covered in ten years so good work
Kare38 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Keep it going Beige! The story is taking an interesting turn and I'm looking forward to seeing where you're headed.
predatorynature chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
hope u continue i like where ur going