Reviews for Mistakes
StardustRose22 chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Fantastic! I felt like I was reading understandable Shakespearean script...
bookworm83197 chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
NOOO, It's over! :'(

But that was an EPIC STORY!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
Just amazing! I was on the edsge of my seat the whole time. I really liked how you incorporated the King of the Underworld possessing Yusei and how Yusei broke out of his control while in the middle of his duel with Goodwin. And it was epic how the Dark Signers appeared at the end to help Yusei return back to the others. All in all, this was a really great story and I enjoyed reading this.
anon chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
This is the second time I've read this work this week, and I have to say it is amazing. You have a great imagination and a lot of talent. You really tie together and flesh out the themes of the show, and you do a fabulous job with the characterizations. I keep coming back to your story for all the little subtleties you put in.

Two very minor points: Past tense of "lie" is "lay" (not "lied"); and the candle part is a "wick," not a "wicker." I bring these up only because you have written an excellent story, and you can improve it by making sure your grammar is always accurate and the words you choose always mean exactly what you want them to.

Wonderful work- I'm looking forward to reading this a third time sometime soon. Keep writing!
Silverleaf Ishtar chapter 13 . 8/13/2010
This story is awesome! It explored so many emotions and it dug so deep into the concepts of life and death. It's beautifully written and definitely going on my favorites list! Keep on with the great work!
Xx KillerBunny Al-Chan xX chapter 13 . 3/28/2010
it...it's over...? NO I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY IT WAS JUST COMPLETELY AMAZING! all the emotion in the chapters was just wow!

you really have to write a sequal!

amazing story

codelyokofan :)
Tenkasen chapter 13 . 3/28/2010
Ah... So much well described emotion. This chapter seemed to have more emotion than any of the other's, Yusei's battle on whether to return to his friends, which could give the King a second chance at control, or die and leave all shattered.

It was amazing. I loved it, though I'm kind of sad it's finished. But ultimately glad at the conclusion. You did wonderfully.

I espicially liked the part where Kiryu and the others were helping Yusei out, very original. I had never expected that. I couldn't really believe Demark's lines though, probably because his personality and background wasn't explained in the anime like the others. But still, awesome. Your amazing ability to write has not ceased in the slightest.

Well, this is my final review for this amazing story. It will remain my all-time favorite. ;)

Tenka
Fancharacters-Equal-Fun chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
Beautiful.
akinos chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
Awesome chapter. *Hug you* I'm wanna cry now, because of the end of this chapter and because I don't want this story to end. How about a sequel? Like what Yusei's friend think when he in that coma, and what happens after he wake up? I hope you'll write it someday, I really hope so. Well, see you later, in your new story (or sequel?).
FanficFemale chapter 13 . 3/26/2010
This was a great ending! There are not enough words to describe how amazing your stories always are! Can't wait for the next one you come up with!
Zaconator and Zackis chapter 13 . 3/26/2010
An Awesome And Epic Ending!
schoolkid chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
so...he's really dead this time... THAT WAS AWSOME! I just loved this story so glad I had the preveledge to read it can't wait for the epiloge!
schoolkid chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
Is Yusei actually back this time or just sort of back? I hope it's the fisrt gotta click next!
schoolkid chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
what he's gone again how many times does this poor person die? But it sure does add drama and makes a good cliffie!
schoolkid chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
WHAT HE'S DEAD? THAR WAS SO INTENSE! GOTTA KEEP READING!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »