Reviews for When I Think About You
PrincessRPer chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
The Steel Samurai boxers were a nice touch. xD
UKELICIOUS chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I'm uncertain as to who to feel more sorry for, Edgeworth...or Maggey.
UKELICIOUS chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This was hilarious and wonderful and I can't wait to keep reading. Your characterizations are golden.
CatMuto chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I think that was the funniest intercourse I read between Phoenix and Edgeworth. XD

C-A
CatMuto chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I somehow feel sorry for Trucy, if THAT is the most romantic thing she ever heard.

C-A
KingHerod chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Oh, Trucy. I adore Thee.

And to read Miles so...slutty... That's both amusing, sad, infuriating... Makes me want to slap him and hug him and roll around on the floor and laugh and...and... *sigh*

Stupid Miles! You still love Pheenie, and he still loves you!

Go fix stuff!

You're so taken with "The Truth"... Get your Pheenie back!

I love this story.
KingHerod chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
XD

God, I love this.

I adore Trucy! THAT'S the most romantic thing she's ever heard?

...Well, ok. It WAS adorably romantic, but...not in a way little girls should know about. How old is she here?
Wolfareen chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
Ah, dang it. I actually forgot I was reading a memory in the middle and felt all sad when I realised. Good job. On to the rest!
Moosxaxlot chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
Hehehe~!

This was simply AMAZING.

I couldn't stop giggling.

Great job.
Kat chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
okay, hobo Phoenix is amazing (needed to be anounced) and lol he offered Edgey grape juice. My friends and I still aren't over the grape juice...and WOW, Trucy has no tact at all. Not like she had any in the game but...wow, Nick, how have you been raising your kid? I love this. It's cute and it makes me laugh.
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
That was one of the funniest, angsty, along the lines of realistic but also not, story ever!

So glad Klavier and Apollo are a couple in this story(they lack fanfics...), it made so much funnier and just plain awesome!

I spent most of the story going "When's Edgey gonna find out Klavier is dating his 'Forehead'?"

Nice ending too lol!
RighteousWrath chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
Very good story-I enjoyed reading it. One thing you might want to fix is in chapter 8. I think It should be "Je t'aime" for the name of the resturant. Sorry to be a bother but I figured you'd want to correct it.
Lunose chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Ah, angersex for the win. I love Phoenix at the end. Could we try hating eachother again?
Lunose chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
Should she really have that? No. No she shouldn't. Ah, I love it. Trucy drunk would be so funny. As always, I love your story. Apollo and Klavier are perfect for eachother.
Soyna chapter 10 . 5/22/2009