Reviews for Claude Os, Aperi Oculos!
elmo chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
bahaha i loved that strip it was hilarious. His payback was just awesome. i'm awestruck
Radar-rox chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Love it :D I dunno if you did this on purpose as you've generally stuck to referring to V as 'the elf' but I did notice a 'him' sneak in, which I guess would make Belkar even more distressed about his feelings for him/her were it proven to be so! Also love how they each know the other's scent, and the little bit of V at the end was brilliant!

Great work
Ziraleet chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I've read this one about five or six times now, I really enjoyed it.

First, I love your descriptions, they do an excellent job of making me feel like I'm there. I especially love the way you describe Vaarsuvius. Which reminds me, I don't think I've ever smelled dahlia and I'm curious about what it smells like now.

I liked how in this one you created your own situation, this time I was anticipating things more because I didn't know how it would turn out.

My only criticism is that I wish it was longer! I would love to read more of this type of thing.

By the way, you're officially my favorite fanfic writer of all time. :D
Hekateras chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Bwhaahaa! XD Keep writing, please. :) Great and hilarious take on the thought processes of the two... D