Reviews for Fix This!
Kyjin chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I don't care what you say, I love this ficlet to pieces. _ Can you please write more gender-bender Danny in the future.

Jill

PS- Will give actual crit on your stories after finals. 3!
Lady-Valiant chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
After I realized Vlad and Danny were girls, it was utterly brilliant! I laughed so hard...
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I must say that this was odd and very disturbing.

I did notice that you kept the function of the machine (or MALfunction) hidden until you said that Danny texted the older brother. Odd.

Still, though, I have NO idea what Vlad intended to have happened in the first place...

I hope to hear from you later on this. (taps toes)

Thank you for this weird ficlet.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Nimrod The Writer chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Ha! Ha! This was awesome! Half way through I was like, WTF mate? And then I got it and I was like, Oh! XD Cracked me up man! Awesome
Kotoshin chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
*SNICKERS*

I suspected that it was an AU as soon as male hormones was mentioned, with said suspicions confirmed when the anatomy followed suit. XD *GLEE*

Followed by thoughts of "Damn, a Vlad-ette would be totally hot". As in, Maddie's kind of MILF-hot. XD

Bad, bad Vlad - XD was the original plan picking up Danny-ette as a handsome polished older gent?

Ahh, genderbending. It is SUCH fun to play with.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Ok so this was like an UA or something? Because I see no other reason for Vlad and Danny's... changes.

Oh man you freaked me out indeed.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
E-Dantes chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wait: Vlad and Danny are girls? And Vlad transformed them into boys? Ok, that was funny :D
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
...Wha-?

So they're female...Jazz is a guy(the big brother-whicg really threw me off)...right...?

And that means...it's flipped?

You lost me somewhere

*laughs*

Nice though, somewhat amusing, somewhat creepy...

byespiritmind