Reviews for Help Me, Save Me
jassmine chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
I love it! hope you update soon
666Spektor chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
OH MY GOD
VFJDCLX
POOR BELLA!
YOU MADE VICTORIA WAY MORE CRUEL THAN THE ACTUAL BOOK!

Poor Bella
i just... poor bella
Angela... i have always loved her ):
please don't give up on this
You are one of my very favorite authors!
Please continue and write a happy ending
for me?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Amazing and very emotional , good story
thepinktabby chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
*waves* Hello!
I really like your story and am intrigued with the premise. BUT there are some issues that a beta reader could resolve. Most distracting are spelling errors, a quick spell check could remove this issues.

This is spelled wrong, phyciatrist - psychiatrist is the proper spelling, there's a few others I've noticed. It's quite distracting to the reader and it does tend to pull your reader's focus from the story.

I know as i read and found the errors, my mind would try to correct the spelling.

I suspect you're from the British Isles/Canada/Australia with a few words like realised which are spelled with an s versus the American style of realized. *wink* Which is fine, for the most part. Just major ones like earge and things like the small letter (non capitalized) I in a few sentences. Along with a few words with contractions like Bellas - which should be Bella's because it denotes possession.

Remember: Hes is different than He's. if you see a 's or a n't try and get in to the habit of thinking like this. "He's tired," it is the same as "He is tired." the apostrophe is just the letter i that traveled high. So the "He is." is the "He's"

As for the n't think of that as not. The word Aren't means the same as Are Not and Doesn't is the same as Does Not.

There's (there is) a few other tricks like that.

Really this is a great story but it definitely could use a bit of a polish, and I bet it will be a brilliant story. :D
Violet daughter of Percabeth chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
OH MY GOSH! THIS THE BEST STORY EVER! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!
ilovetwilight chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
one word; loads of exclamation marks...

BRILLIANT!
ilovetwilight chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
this is amazing!
you are a really good author other than the spelling mistakes! wonderfully written keep it going!

Ilovetwilight
cgately21 chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
Love it! I'm hooked please update again but I assume you won't since its been 3 years. Well still worth the read!
sasaway chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
Im totally completely 100% in love with this story! And i think its amazing!
chicagodreams chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
I really enjoyed this, was amazing :'D
Blackpunkprinces chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE!
sportytc chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
please can u update and complete this soon
BeyondSanity12 chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
This story is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I love it very,very,very much, and I really, really, really hope you write more soon. Your narrative is engaging and incredibly interesting. You've kept me so interested that I lay down for several hours straight to read this story, and it was worth every minute! I see that it has been a few years since you updated, but I REALLY hope you can update again. I read The Hunted first, and then I went to your profile to find more of your stories since that one was so awesome. This one didn't disappoint! In fact, it was better than I imagined it would be. With a few grammar corrections, your writing is novel worthy. No, it's novel worthy even with the grammar mistakes! I'm going to go find more of your stories now...
Alyce-Cullen chapter 20 . 6/12/2011
I really hope the story isn't over, I wanted to see her life with the Cullens, after they all worked so hard to get to this point, and see them all get better. This is a really well written story, I love it 3 Please update again...
TATE Forever101 chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
Are you still writing this? I hope so, because i really really really really really love it!