Reviews for Overshadowed
jack hale cullen23 chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
keep up the good work! and keep updating!
lola cullen chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
i love it please update!
gina chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
i really like your story please continue but make rose more of a big sister like a bit protective and caring. oh and one question you didn't mension how old bella and rosalie are i would love to know that because you said that rosalie was bella's guardian now. please update soon :D
Samirabws chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
love it
FyreTwilighter chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
This is a good story although I have to admit it can be a bit confusing the way you write it but very funny! Anyhow, can't wait to find out what happens when Bella sees her cousin and meets Edward.
jazmyn chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
o this is so good i wonder who grandma hale is to bella and rosalie i loved this chapter i cant wait for the next
brokenfromthepast chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
This is really great, and I hope that Rosalie will be okay. I can't wait to read more when it's available. Update soon!
demented-bunny chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
is jasper related to bella and rose?
An.Unknown.Gem chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Odd but pretty brilliant :D

will you be intrudusing (can't spell) a certain yummy Cullen in the next (or next couple of) chapter(s) by any chance? *puppy dog eyes*

Love and Edward

G x
jazmyn chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
omg this is so good please write more i love it!
JasperNJessica11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
it is really great. is one of my favourite stories.
ah.no chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
i really like ur story.

keep writting.

xx.
Lady Saruman chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
LOLOL were you on a sugar high when you wrote this? You sound so insane LOLOL ;0

And Rosalie and Alice are nothing short of dorky ;) Torturing poor Bella like that [

Maybe Rosalie DOES have a personality-changing device. And maybe Alice can see the future of what's going to happen soon...when Edward comes into the picture ;)
brokenfromthepast chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
This is really good, and I like it. I can't wait to read more when it comes out. It's such a great story, though I do feel bad for Bella with all that Rosalie and Alice are doing to her. I wish that I could help her get away from the torture that they are putting her through. I can't wait till more is updated!
fanoftwilight chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Good. Very in Edward soon please!