Reviews for Intervention
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Dean did what it took to get Sam free of his addiction.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow, excellent writing. Almost poetic.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Man, I could totally see Dean thinking all of this! He must have been really trying hard to stop his regular big brother instinct! Poor both boys here! Good job!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Holy crap! that was brilliant...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
great story, ep i hate
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I like your reflections of Dean when he's walking Sammy to the trap. And I can totally understand how torn he is over the situation. On the one hand he knows he and Bobby have to act on that revelation but his big brother instincts tell him he's not doing right by Sam's trust. Anyway you look at it, it's a tough choice; and losers on both sides.

Still, I don't really see Dean already perceiving Sam as a monster, maybe one in the making, someone who is losing control, who is driven by lust for revenge but not a monster yet. I would rather expect such an evaluation from Sam's messed up point of view, that he fears that is exactly what his big brother thinks of him.

Anyway, well-written and in most parts spot-on with your observations about Dean's state of mind.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was fantastic. I think you really nailed how Dean feels about having to do an intervention. This was powerful and filled with emotion. Stupendous! Well written!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I liked reading that.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wonderful story, Peanut! You really got inside Dean's head showed us his pain and his fear for Sam. This is gonna be an intense episode. I can't wait to read more from you.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Hi Gill, at least this tag actually makes me like Dean once again. I've been so upset with him for what he's done, especially after seeing the preview where Bobby said Sammy could die and Dean retorted at least he would die human. There was a time Dean couldn't even stand the though of Sammy dying.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Now I love your take on crawling into Dean's mind. you nailed it! That, the moment with Dean on the porch, if we don't see that I'll be questioning Kripke's sanity! That was just too Dean. Perfect!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
It's perfect. Are you as excited for the next episode as I am? :) It'll be a Limp!Sam girl's wet dream I think.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh, oh, WOW... such raw emotion... awesome!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
*sobs*

"I can only hope that Sam will see that too, that he needs to do this, that he’s no longer the man Jessica loved, the son that Dad would die for, the brother that I did die for, that he’s now inhuman, unearthly, a monster."

*cries*

"images of a Sam so young, so trusting, so innocent"

*drags herself into a corner to cry*

awesome fic!

and *blushes* I finally got a chance to review something of yours! yey! *hugs*
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Heartbreaking. Poor Dean, you really caught what a parent or family member must feel when they put their loved one into rehab. It must feel like a betrayal and be incredible painful although you know it's the right thing. Great tag. Hugs, Vonnie