Reviews for Secrets
LOVE IT
Kayla chapter 10 . 6/6/2015
Nice but sad story
Alondra9807 chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Omg this was AMAZING! It was so scary and sad made me wanna cry
ninjasandbacon chapter 10 . 5/15/2009
I love how you ended this. You showed how lost Serena is and how everyone is trying their best to help her. You described everything perfectly and I was really sad/happy at the end. Sad because its ending and happy because Serena's moving on and she'll always have Dan by her side. This has been an amazing story, I hope you keep writing and if you ever need a second opinion, you can contact me. :)

ninjasandbacon chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Aww, the last line was breathtaking. I love how even though Serena was raped, she still goes to Dan for comfort because she knows he loves her. I can tell that everyone is making an effort with Serena and its really amazing. Love the Chuck/Blair, its really cute. Like I've said before, amazing chapter. Its nice to come back from school and have this in my inbox. Hope you update soon.

veraflynns chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
Gah, I love this story so much. It's got such a beautiful, but increasingly amazing storyline to it. I love it, I love it, I love it.

And I love how you're all DS, cause not too many people like them anymore.

I really hope you finish this, as I am very eager to see where you take it.

The last line was love.

I re-read it three times and still sighed after every time. *sighs*

You're magnificent, Haha :)

xoxo,

Leighton.
ninjasandbacon chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
Here I was, thinking that you couldn't possibly top last chapter and update so fast. I was so wrong. This was an amazing chapter, I really like how you write the emotions. You can tell how vulnerable Serena is, you can tell how angry and sad Dan is, each character is just resounding emotion in each action. Great chapter, keep updating.

ninjasandbacon chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
This chapter was emotional, dramatic, climatic, and above all, very well written. Its difficult to describe these sort of scenes, but you have really pulled it off. One of the best chapters I have ever read in any story. Simply amazing. I hope that the next chapter will astonish me as well.
smt256 chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
update soon! :)
ninjasandbacon chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
Grr..now I hate Brad even more. Your storyline had gotter darker, and progressively more interesting. I love it, but not too big on the rape thing. Ew lol. Everything else, on the other hand, is marvelous.
ninjasandbacon chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
ahahahahah love the BS scene with them talking about Dan! I loved the Nate/Chuck convo, very show-like, and just as great.

ew, the mom and best friend lol
Narchi chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
omg! still love it... but you can't leave me with such a cliffhanger P update ASAP please!
Narchi chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Wow! I loved the fifth chapter! The end was brilliant! Keep writng (because i wanna keep reading :P)!
ninjasandbacon chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Can't wait for the Bradley outing. Hate that kid lol

The Dan and Serena action in this was great, and it reminds me of the show so much because they are always interrupted! Keep writing, you inspire me :)
Narchi chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
i love it :D the last part of chapter 4 was hilarious ("at least Dan and I 'got a room!" lol)!