Reviews for Whispering Bells
notsolimpbizkit chapter 2 . 4/2
" She'd pulled a Marty McFly."

Brilliant! I love this story! I hope you're planning on continuing this pic.
Saavikam69 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Can't wait for. The next chapter.
1eclecticreader chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Ooh, you're back. Thanks for giving us another chapter. I devoured it quickly so I had to go back to read it again so that I could savor it this time.

Does LL have any inkling to the connection? Sometimes I think she does and then again, sometimes I think she doesn't. Why is she back in time? It's a conundrum.

And just who is this mystery guest? I can't wait to find out.
viv920 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Woohoo! So glad you've come back to this fic.

Your writing creates a wonderful sense of atmosphere and setting. And your dialogue is terrifically realistic - accents included (loving the vernacular just by the way)!

Is Supes around in Lois' proper time yet? Will she be making the connection between him and Clark's *less advertised* talents? I wasn't sure after the reference to the giant S on her key chain in chapter 1, but no immediate reaction after overhearing Pete.

Hope you continue soon.
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
/bows to the ground in awe/

You've done a wonderful thing here- coming back to a (practically)abandoned story. I respect and admire you for that. And I do hope you keep posting chapters, though I can understand the switch to Superman comics instead. I will keep my eyes peeled for it, of course, and can't wait for more!
Lilbit4 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Love this story
Gabriella Jane London chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Your Back! Awesome!
Update soon please!
1eclecticreader chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Um, wow.

This story completely captured my attention. And now, I have to ask if there's going to be more. I would love to read more. Please say you're going to post more. I'd love to know what happened to take Lois back in time, what happens during her stay in Smallville and what will happen when she goes back to her present time. Can't wait for more!

Great job.
reeven chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
this story is great, please update soon!
KlynneL chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
I don't know how I missed this story. I like how you have thrown Lois back into Clark's past to show her how he became the man he is. Looking forward to reading more.
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
This is really good... feels like i've read it before, maybe under LnC section? but its updated and a little different at points... anyways, I liked it, and i hope u continue!

- SJT (Mouserocks-nerd ;P )
avidreadercina chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Any chance of an update? I really like what I've read so far.
m chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Nice story. The last updete isnt very old so I hope you will continue. I like the way you put together SR and bit of Smallville universe (Chloe) and absolutly love that you put your story to is the first feedback i have ever written on this page so I hope this is at least partly comprehensible despite my horrible English :)
Aurnien chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Wow! I'm very impressed with the detail of life in the fifties, and fascinated to find out how this story ends up.
mandrake-o chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
I'm glad you're continuing this story. I like its premise.

Just one question (I don't remember if you covered this, please excuse me if you have): How old is Lois in this story?

Thanks.