Reviews for Life Saving
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hahaha! I love it. I was not expecting that to be Rodney's injury AT ALL. You completely got me by surprise! But it made perfect sense. Well done.
Miss Barbara chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hehe, this had me cracking up, so true Rodney
Dark Dancer Kayla chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
LOL loved it :)
KiraKatze chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
HA! Habe gesehen, daß du aus Deutschland kommst...also kann ich mir das Rumgestotter auf Englisch sparen, yeah! Ich bin soo schlecht im Schreiben...kann besser englisch lesen.

Jo, habe grade deine Ff gefunden...und ich hab ja so ein breites grinsen im Gesicht...irgendwie war es ja sowas von klar, daß Rodney nur so was banales hat...sehr geil geschrieben, wirklich. Konnte mir das Lachen nicht verkneifen...und auch wenn es schon ziemlich lange her ist, daß du diese Story geschrieben hast...ich würde wirklich seehr gerne weitere Kapitel davon lesen.
everg8er23 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Haha, I knew it was going to be a small injury. But a paper cut! Wow, talk about over dramatic. It was funny though and cute. John would be the one to 'kiss it better'. :)
Neenabluegirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
lol, this was hilarious, I actually thought he was hurt there for a second... good think john was there to make it better. You have to write how rodney returns the favor! this was absolutely adorable.
Kreek chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Very sweet and fluffy! Loved the angsty start! Just some foor for thought. This story also would have worked great in First Person I think. Good job, hope you write more soon!
x Varda x chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I did like it! I would've preferred it if Rodney really had been seriously injured, but I can understand this (and it's crack!) Thanks.
RodneyIsGodney chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Not bad! But uh, you used the word 'safe' when you should have used the word 'save'. "He had worked late to 'save' us all..." not 'safe'...That and the title,"Live Saving" it's supposed to be "Life Saving"...

Just something(s) to watch out for in the future.;-)
Op chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Cute! Glad John was there for Rodney.
azure-lupis chapter 1 . 5/6/2009