Reviews for Time Will Tell
Ivoryrose777 chapter 7 . 4/3
Oh my god, so sweet... I have a toothache. I'm crying.
Camille.Ad0 chapter 7 . 1/10
Sympathique! Vraiment bien écrit! J ai adoré le développement entre naru et ita,merci pour cette belle fic!
Anji chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
This was so amazing, the seven chapters seems short but it so incredibly detailed and well-paced!- I love this, how can people not love ItaNaru, I have a friend who like KakaIta but lol, that's her opinion and I have mine's! It was sweet and humorous, I would freak out like Naruto abut the 71 hours and 59 minutes left, Freakn insatiable Weasel!;) Thanks for a great story!-
Korregidora chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Teehee this was a sweet story and I love it when Naruto freaks about the 71 hours and 59 minutes left lol.
Pyrane chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Thank you for the story !
There is so few good ItaNaru... snif.
See you around !

***Pyrane***
fiddys chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Aw this was such a nice story, I love stories without angst and stuff(: good job
Lunastar96 chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
A super dueper good story !
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Love almost all your fics
myheartisopen62 chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Aww so freakin sweet!
myheartisopen62 chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Lol dam Uchihas indeed :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Aww
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
wooooooowww i love it its short but tells so much and isnt that boring in fact its interesting!
RinRin-Chama chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
I absolutely LOVE your story, the end was perfect! :)
PurpleSong chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Awwww I'm happy for them :3 thank you for not mentioning in the 10 years later. I don't like sasuke (or Itachi) paired up with anyone but naruto, but since he's together with Itachi, sasuke gotta be single for the ret of his life on my book. But most people don't agree with me, and most authors pair sasuke up with another person. If they haven't then there is a 90% chance that they will pair him up with a person one the epilogue. but you didn't mention him so he can still be single in my head! Yay!
Thanks for shearing this ff, ganbatte X3
mizscha chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
oh my god, it's a wonderful story, and dare i say one of the best itanaru fanfics i read. usually i found the au version of itanaru fanfics more interesting. and you just changed my opinion. i just love how the story flows and it's not really angsty or really fluffy but it just managed to suck me in to read it until the end. thanks for writing this