Reviews for The Cornish Project
crimsonpuddle chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
First, I'm sorry for the wait. D I really have no excuse. _ My bad.

Second, EPIC chapter. Yay for Donna, and yay for the Master! I mean... Boo for the Master! _

Yeah. Awesome chapter, can't wait to read the next one!

~Azure
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2009
OhMyCheezyCheezeBurger - you're alive! Alive! ALIVE, I TELL YOU! ALIIVE! Yaayzee! I MEAN... yesh, you're back. How nice. *coughs* :P

Anywhoozles...

I must award you 38 Refridgerator Points, a KitKat sensation, 17 and a half paperclips, two frogs and some neon orange Converse for another groovy chapter!

'Twas as fab and as interest-snatching as always... ;D

Luurved espeeshally how you explored Donna's mysterious headaches, describing how it affected her as it worsened! This gets curiouser and curiouser... WHERE HAS DONNA'S RING GONE?

"It was too late.

In the fabric of Nothing and Everything, the Master had almost enough strength to wake up.

And when Rose Tyler came hurtling into his existence, a plan started to form."

My attention's been kidnapped. o_O

And now... now I need to trot off to read and review those 'fic updates that have been lurking in my inbox for forever and a day. And update one of mah own fanfics. Which I haven't been updating for a month and a week.

Dengirl chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
First of all. I love your story. I write a lot of Ten/Jack centric stories.

I find that Jack has a much sharper edge, even though he's a smooth a silk on the surface. He can be doggedly loyal, but you cross him at yout peril.

His sense of humour is very similar to the Doctor's, but the Doctor's wit is a little drier.

But what I find isn't in doubt,is his love fo the Doctor.

I hope you don't mind, as you did invite some help.
SpaceHead3 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Awesomely intriguing story. I can't wait to see how everything comes together. Update soon!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Harry Potter references:

Tottenham Court Road, I don't know and ooh, me stills don't know! lol. HEEHAW!

ANYWaYZ, YELLOW!

BRiLLoPaDS chapter!

Tis vair vair intriguing with fabby originality and groovy creative ideas! LOVing your pistachio coolio portrayals of both Donna and the Doctor! Hm, vair vair good idea, Donna icking up the ring! Can't wait to see what you do with this.

Tis ALL MARVY!

DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
This is really interesting. The Doctor took Donna with to see the Master's "grave". Also Donna took the ring. That's possible that that happened. I heard of that possibility before this. :) Now she's lost her memory of the Doctor. This'll be interesting.

crimsonpuddle chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
O_O Youwha-? Harry Potter references? Didn't pick out any. Jeesh, and I'm supposed to be obssessed...

But I loved it, naturally. D Brilliant idea, very believable, very well written. Vair good. D

Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Well, I read! And I don't hate you. Why would I hate you?

This has become... wow. Interesting. You write Rose's goddess-ish-ness pretty well. :)

-Dots
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Poor Rose! Poor Donna! Poor John! :( This chapter is so sad. You told Rose's story really well. I feel so bad for her. At least a reunion with the Doctor is in her future. :D Interesting last three lines. It's a bit sad that she still loves the Doctor even though John and her were together. She just doesn't like John that much.

WeepingAngel123 chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
"I kissed a girl" right? FABBY SONG multiplied BY THE POWER OF CATFISH!

WoW! A certainly STUNNING, interesting, emotional and yet mysterious chapter... But if deffo unveiled some of my questions! YAY! *audience claps* That was just vair vair intriguing, moo-moo cow and fantastically written! The clone died? Aww, sad and original idea... But POOR ROSE! It must've been an emotional turmoil for her and she must've been hit really hard... But did my eyes deceive me? *eyes bulge out* Rose. Tried. To. Commit. Suicide? Must've been that bad... P0OR baby Donna too! But whar's this, golden light? *oohing and aahing in background* INTRIGUED AND IT GRIPPED MY ATTENTION!

LOVE THIS!

Right, off to battle! #NINJA OWL, THE BATTLE IS ON! MAY THE BEST ARMY WIN... Bring it on! GO RUBBER DUCKIES! GO0O0O0! MWAHAHAHA!# (Don't ask... tis all vair VAIR complicated... P)
WeepingAngel123 chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
LOVED IT!

Twas extremely in character and perfectly written! Quacked, I mean LOVED, *shifty eyes* the whole reaction to the Donna/Rose gone fandango! Just how I'd imagine their reactions too! They're all together now and I can't wait for the mystery of the missing boys to be unveiled...

Brillopads how you adjusted things to fit it from Angela's view! It's all new and a huge "discovery" for her, I bet!

SNORKELLING? YAY! I tell you what, I'll go too... I'll bring my rubber ducks and totem poles too! They'll LOVE it! HEHE! Ooh and nah, keep it T-rated! Twas only the one swearword!

off to read more! Fabbity fab story!

crimsonpuddle chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Yay! _ Love it, and as I said, love the ending. Very well written, and great ideas. ;D

Can't wait for more!

DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
This is great! I like how you got the characters' personalities and everything down real well. Don't worry about Jack swearing. Just keep it as T. It wasn't much anyways and it was perfectly understandable since it's like his character to say those things. I bet he was really excited to see Rose again. Maybe even Donna. Don't know about the other Doctor though.

So they are all going to be dragged in. This will be interesting. I can't wait for more!

crimsonpuddle chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Haha, I LOVED it! You managed to write it perfectly; you got the Doctor's emotion across quite well, but it wasn't too angsty! I even laughed at some bits! Loved the Jenny mention, and the Satan Pit reference, and the "to a lesser extent, Martha" bit in the "verbal abuse".

Brilliant. D More soon please!

crimsonpuddle chapter 5 . 6/14/2009