Reviews for Tales of the World: Rule of Herons
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 76 . 11/4/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 76 . 10/26/2014
Are you going to update this story at all?
Guest chapter 76 . 10/19/2014
Update?
Guest chapter 76 . 10/10/2014
So, are ya goin' to update again?
Guest chapter 76 . 10/3/2014
One more thing though. Not to be mean or anything, but I have been waiting for 2 and 1/2 years for another update.
Guest chapter 76 . 10/3/2014
When are you going to update this story again? Its is a very good story and I want to know how does it end! I understand if you have writer's block though.
Kudo master chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Yay! Yuri is my favorite character in Tales of Vesperia or you could say fan as well.
MARheaven-ninja chapter 76 . 1/3/2012
I should warn you, you should be very careful about keeping Kyril from going into Marty Stu territory. With so many powers and the ability to change identities he can easily fall into Stu territory so be extremely careful when writing Kyrill. Also I'm kind of curious as to what causes Aeter's headaches and this someone who's preventing Kyrill's memory from returning.
Diamond164 chapter 76 . 12/9/2011
Yay! You finally updated! :)

Nothing much to say except nice Cliff Hanger. I wonder who messed up Kiryll's memory..? O.o

Please update soon! :D
Eyeshield chapter 76 . 12/9/2011
I still read it :D. Thanks for helping me end my summer vacation months ago on a good Tales story!
Shiroi Iyasu chapter 76 . 12/8/2011
*claps for self*

I don't even remember half of the plot with the lateness of these chapters, but I remember... some things, I guess.

Not that I mind Hetalia updates. We all love our straight and apparently-not-so-straight nation-personifications. :D But then again, I /did/ happen to recognize your Hetalia fics only because I knew you had awesome fics in the Tales section. Otherwise I would have continued skimming through the page loads of daily updates.
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 76 . 12/8/2011
Im reading this now! AND I WAN AN UPDATE XDXD so long ;; thought u abandoned this :p glad you updated owo i love this story