Reviews for Tales of the World: Rule of Herons
Kudo master chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Yay! Yuri is my favorite character in Tales of Vesperia or you could say fan as well.
MARheaven-ninja chapter 76 . 1/3/2012
I should warn you, you should be very careful about keeping Kyril from going into Marty Stu territory. With so many powers and the ability to change identities he can easily fall into Stu territory so be extremely careful when writing Kyrill. Also I'm kind of curious as to what causes Aeter's headaches and this someone who's preventing Kyrill's memory from returning.
Diamond164 chapter 76 . 12/9/2011
Yay! You finally updated! :)

Nothing much to say except nice Cliff Hanger. I wonder who messed up Kiryll's memory..? O.o

Please update soon! :D
Eyeshield chapter 76 . 12/9/2011
I still read it :D. Thanks for helping me end my summer vacation months ago on a good Tales story!
Shiroi Iyasu chapter 76 . 12/8/2011
*claps for self*

I don't even remember half of the plot with the lateness of these chapters, but I remember... some things, I guess.

Not that I mind Hetalia updates. We all love our straight and apparently-not-so-straight nation-personifications. :D But then again, I /did/ happen to recognize your Hetalia fics only because I knew you had awesome fics in the Tales section. Otherwise I would have continued skimming through the page loads of daily updates.
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 76 . 12/8/2011
Im reading this now! AND I WAN AN UPDATE XDXD so long ;; thought u abandoned this :p glad you updated owo i love this story
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 76 . 12/8/2011
You remember me right? I've missed this story! And things are so interesting! And I think I know what's going on lol kinda, but hey, you updated after... How long was it? Hell, I don't even KNOW. Ah well. YAY YOU'RE ALIIIVE! 8D
MARheaven-ninja chapter 75 . 11/4/2011
This is an interesting fic, I'm interested to where it's gonna go. However, you could focus a little less on dialogue and more on some of your descriptions, and try to avoid slang while describing things.
icey chapter 75 . 9/15/2011
Huh wat did RM:1do?
Mizu Hoseki chapter 75 . 6/7/2011
there was a mistake keeping the other 2 from coming to the US after one?

you've gotta tell me!

on a side note... I finished reading all the current chapters now _

love the story, and you really need to find a way to get a chibi Kiryll back into the game, it'll be awesome!

-stares-

poor Kiryll memory loss , being attacked, poisoned more then once, and then memory loss again with an attitude adjustment to boot, I feel sorry for the guy. your just a wee bit mean to your characters aren't you?

well I look forward to more chapters of this _

Mizu Hoseki chapter 30 . 6/6/2011
okay, this one deserve a comment for the heck of it _

I laughed at Yuri's statement, woulda been awesomely hilarious if it was true for this story, but I laughed _

Mizu Hoseki chapter 28 . 6/6/2011
wasn't gonna review till I go to the end of where we're currently at and just give some random condensed thing, but...

-slaps the author on the back-

I love you! putting Yuri in his 'True Knight' costume was pure genius! took me ages to get and I haven't taken him out of it since i got it, worked too hard to get it not to wear it _

okay I'm done, back to the story for me _

Eyeshield chapter 51 . 6/5/2011
Sorry for the late review, but this is awesome! I love this story. Keep it up!

(P.S. If you play RM3, you will see that Stahn is 19 and Kyle is still TOD2 age and his son, but the explanation is that Harold used a "Divide-by-zero" machine to bring Kyle and the main TOD2 cast minus Nanaly (already there) to their time. So yeah, they were father and son. And crap happens if you tell your dad who your mom is if they're not married yet...
Shiroi Iyasu chapter 75 . 5/24/2011
*is silent for a good three minutes, all the while cursing in her head*

Oh gawd, I'm just too happy to see an update - and finally too! It feels so long. Very long.
Diamond164 chapter 75 . 5/23/2011