Reviews for More Important Things
Old guy chapter 1 . 9/20
How did it get from punching Ronnie and the Griff team to Malfoy and his Slytherin comments and then back to Ronnie and quidditch? Otherwise, interesting.
nice mostly like ready longer stories but this was cool I like all your stories this is my 20th time reading though them all
they are between 11 and 13, I'm no expert but unless I'm a rarity I was mature at the age of 12 and found it easier to talk to adults then kids. so I don't think they being mature is to out there magic can do awesome things.
Another winner. Well paced action. Believable charachter development. You are quite the talented author and you have a devoted fan in me.
Bluewolf80 chapter 6 . 8/31
I realize this is AU but I'm wondering why you've altered Tonk's age. She was Charlie Weasley's age so, that would make them both seven years older than Harry and Hermione I believe. That's doesn't seem like a big difference but you've put her back into school. Waaaayyyy back into school. Which in my opinion makes her seem much younger. We all know that three or four years make a big difference when there are teenagers involved!

I know a lot of people are whining about you killing off Sirius. (If he's even dead. Where's the body?) I however, have no issue. It moves the plot where you wanted it. If they want a Sirius Lives story then they can read the multitude of others you have where that occurs. Great job so far.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 12 . 8/28
Buu poor Nym!

I think she deserve been with Hermione and Harry
I think that's why she can't move on, because she love them more than as a sis or friend.

I really love the story!
Sayu Blishtoka chapter 1 . 8/26
"tried to intervene, "Are you really going to let Mr Malfoy's taunting of Miss Granger deprive you of playing Quidditch? That would be handing a victory to Slytherin."

Harry knew the only way he was returning to Hogwarts next term was with someone pointing a wand at his back and in the greater scheme of things who won the Quidittch cup wasn't even worthy of a footnote. "Well since it would appear that the staff of Hogwarts are aware of Draco's continual harassment of Hermione yet have never once acted to curtail it then yes, there are things a lot more important to me than Quidditch"

I think you mean Ronald Weasley. They do act the same though, lol.
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 12 . 8/16
wow, what an amazing story! this truly was an interesting one with the time skips and what not.

Happy Writing!
Akumi99 chapter 12 . 7/28
Again harry is the only one lauded and being chased after by every girl because apparently he instantly makes women go into heat. The other's accomplishments are very briefly mentioned and even though hermiones name is next to his in the description as a main character, her sole contribution to this story is a plot device or as a pretty prize on Harry's arm to jump start his way to a family and better friends. As soon as Dan and Emma consider him a son, all her appearances are completely diminished to playing Harry's shadow and having an unhealthy obsession with never saying no to harry and following him in every single thing, even if that means she's regulated to just the brains and only every mentioned in connection with making harry look cool and making him appear loving and better than others because of his soul bond. She is literally a cut out to further Harry's awesomeness and nothing more. Not to mention all your unattached siblings, who appears to be only tonks, is once again creepily close to harry and he's allowed to kiss her and have his hands all over her while everyone atolls his amazingness and Hermione only thinks about children because that's what she's there for, to give harry family. Also, apparently, we must not forget anything of value Hermione has accomplished is only because she is attached to harry and without him she's nothing but a bookworm mudblood to everyone. But now that she's a potter everything is better and she's finally worth something even though no one really addresses her for her opinion in anything because shell always follow harry any ways.

You need to treat your female characters better especially in a story where she's billed as again character and in a story like this that's lauding equality and freedom. It made me more irritated than ever before in this story because there was a rebellion against all prejudices and inequality. Heck, even at the end I was wondering if harry was actually biologically Dan and Emma's kid for how much they fawned over him above everyone else. Everything, absolutely everything in everyone's lives in this story revolved around how awesome and hot harry was. Everyone was only there to further show how perfect harry was once he won them over or surprised them into hero worshiping him because of his awesomeness. He's like God on earth in this story. No, not true. Harry is almost billed better than even God. He's always right, always kind, always generous, always loyal, richer then anyone alive, has hot girls ready to strip naked in the streets with a snap of a finger, is able to make absolutely everyone, even the hostile races that dislike his kind, ready to sign over their lives within one meeting, and he is the most powerful person magically and physically alive. Not to mention he has the most brilliant witch ever as his soulmate and even better, her brain and knowledge is only every mentioned when it makes him look good for having her on his arm. What more could a man want? Ugh.
Books85 chapter 1 . 7/21
Nice turn of phrase, "I need to know if this is what my parents planned for me or if someone other than Voldemort has plans for my life."

And then the Head of House & Headmaster's reaction to the fistfight in the dorm confirmed that the headmaster's plans for Harry have nothing to do with Harry's preferences.

You can really spin a tale.
please read me chapter 1 . 7/16
harry takes Dumbledore out to watch star wars.
CJ chapter 2 . 6/18
Why are you making Dumbledore so evil?
CJ chapter 1 . 6/15
Harry and Hermione are together, like I always wanted them to be. I'm liking your story already.
RHJunior chapter 3 . 5/29
If I could get a trunk like that, I would.

I'd think there'd be an entire wizarding subculture of itinerant wizards and witches who lived out of- or rather INSIDE OF- their luggage...
RHJunior chapter 2 . 5/29
-need to work on your punctuation and reduce the number of run on sentences.

-he went PAST her, not "he went passed her."

- The conversations... especially the dialogue from kids... is over-wrought. Children don't speak or think like a college professor writing a thesis, and Hermione's a character, not a narrator.

- life debts are not magically binding in canon. They exist only in the sense of "he owes you and he knows it," not "the magic shall punish him if he doesn't recompense you." The only time we see anyone make a genuinely binding oath is when Snape swears to Mrs. Malfoy that he'll protect her son, and that was a deliberate and highly involved magical ritual that involved three people.

For that matter, magical oaths, bonds, etc. are fanon crap. If you could just hold up your wand and go "I double swearsies I'm telling the truth!" and have it be MAGICALLY BINDING, noone innocent would have gone to Azkaban and noone guilty would have escaped. It's terrible writing.

- cut back on the waterworks. Even teenage girls don't gush like an overflowing bathtub at the drop of a hat- then cut it off like turning off a spigot.
1,422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »