Reviews for More Important Things
Wolfman613 chapter 12 . 6/25
I really liked it a lot.
Pat chapter 12 . 6/23
I speed-read this story about 2 weeks ago, but then real life got very busy, so I came back to it the last 2 days in order to send this review.

While you're really fond of your "Harry-Hermione with soul bond/Harry's extended "family"/Granger parents involved/we love guns" themes, I appreciate that you've given different characters the chance to be redeemed or to be jerks/dark. In this one, Albus gets to redeem himself, as do the Dursleys, Draco, and Narcissa, but Ron ends as a jerk (it was a surprise to see how far you let Pureblood Mania go). Minerva gets a chance to show she's independent of Albus - indeed, it's always a surprise to think that a Scot would be so submissive to such a misguided manipulative man.

I see you didn't mind a bit of a body count either - losing Ginny and Hagrid surprised me, though losing Sirius, Lucius, Snape, and Umbridge didn't.

And I did enjoy the twist of a clever Tom/crazy Voldemort fighting for dominance inhabiting the same body.

I'll be traveling for a week, so the next review may take some time. I'm still planning on reading all your stories!
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 6/17
You went from Ron harassing to Draco for no reason. Need to edit from Mr Malfoy to Ron in the last page or so of this chapter.
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 1 . 5/30
Wow! Keep updating your work.
not a trunk what about a crossover with Stig of the Dump the children's novel by Clive King published in 1963.
Clair shadows chapter 12 . 4/23
A truly lovely story.
Deathdragongod chapter 1 . 4/11
It is an good story.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 4/2
oops
My Universe chapter 12 . 3/29
This was wonderful. I enjoyed the take charge Nym. I haven't read many stories with her like that. Good storyline as well.
Bella chapter 12 . 3/9
Another great fic
tkim619 chapter 5 . 2/22
YYESS FINALLY! HERMIONE IS ALL HIS!
tkim619 chapter 4 . 2/22
LMAO!"Thunderbirds are go" LOL! AWWEEEE Harry is sooo sweet! always protecting her and her family!
MoltenCheese chapter 12 . 2/18
Great Work! I like the story very much!
Deathmvp chapter 12 . 1/24
Great work on this story and thank you for posting it.
Jostanos chapter 12 . 1/19
A beautiful ending to a wonderful story.

Thank you for the adventure, my friend. We appreciate it. :)
1,374 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »