Reviews for More Important Things
Vegasman chapter 12 . 9/26
Brilliance personified
Vegasman chapter 11 . 9/26
Umbitch got it from the right group,now to save the last victem the of Ickle Tommy Riddle... Ginny Weasley.
Vegasman chapter 10 . 9/26
Damn, you have to know Umbridge is going to make a fool of her self on the steps of the Ministry
Vegasman chapter 9 . 9/26
Death Eaters are about to eat death, it's fitting
Vegasman chapter 8 . 9/26
It would be great if you could write a few more chapter's of Ol' Moldy's take over.
Vegasman chapter 7 . 9/26
Gred and Forge going to France it would be better off a school in the colonies
Vegasman chapter 6 . 9/26
Tom isn't going to be happy, Harry Potter is beyond reach at the moment. Dumbass Dumbledore, isn't happy his weapon isn't behaving like he wants. Harry isn't going anywhere he doesn't want to go, and little Ginny isn't going to get her prince. It's all good in my book!
Vegasman chapter 5 . 9/26
Minerva has just been startled of ten years of her life. Dumbass Dumbledore is going to have a heart attack. Witches up and down Britian have had their hearts broken. That's one monster of a chapter!
Vegasman chapter 3 . 9/26
The boy from the cupboard under the stairs, just got the Granger's doing a 180
Vegasman chapter 2 . 9/26
I can see the Goblin's now taking everything out of the house while Vernon and his oh so normal family has fits. Then to find he's out of work to? it's gotta be good.
Juliethobo chapter 6 . 9/27
Okay, I'm pissed as hell at you killing off Sirius.
Firebolt1591 chapter 1 . 9/9
I found this story incredibly boring.
dhamann7878 chapter 12 . 8/19
loved the story and would love to see a sequel with Nym finding Mr Right
Tiffany Smithi chapter 8 . 8/7
I love your story!
I thought, somewhere aroudn the middle of this chapter, that maybe this was a time-travel fic? I don't think so though, and I have never seen one like this before, Hagrid died, Sirius died, in Azkaban? Snape's the Headmaster and not a respectable teacher left, and Hogwarts closed down? These camps, I mean really! this is a different fic we're dealing with...
Tiffany Smithi chapter 5 . 8/7
I love your story!
One Horcrux and you've already had Ginny writing in the diary? Puh-lease, no contest!
Most stories that say 'one horcrux' means it usually the diary-it takes up a whole book and no one would know what to do with theri story if it were a different Horcrux.
1,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »