Reviews for More Important Things
It is an good story.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 4/2
oops
My Universe chapter 12 . 3/29
This was wonderful. I enjoyed the take charge Nym. I haven't read many stories with her like that. Good storyline as well.
Bella chapter 12 . 3/9
Another great fic
tkim619 chapter 5 . 2/22
YYESS FINALLY! HERMIONE IS ALL HIS!
tkim619 chapter 4 . 2/22
LMAO!"Thunderbirds are go" LOL! AWWEEEE Harry is sooo sweet! always protecting her and her family!
MoltenCheese chapter 12 . 2/18
Great Work! I like the story very much!
Deathmvp chapter 12 . 1/24
Great work on this story and thank you for posting it.
Jostanos chapter 12 . 1/19
A beautiful ending to a wonderful story.

Thank you for the adventure, my friend. We appreciate it. :)
Won't be lying, that last part got me grinning something fierce. Nice story.
D.Mentor chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
A great story, thank you for writing it.
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
I'll guess that it is only possible to make just one then.
petethehotdog chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Well, as much as I'd like TMR fully possess Ginny and kill her, well... I hope that she dies soon, because she NEEDS to go.
As for the single horcrux, I again would try to believe its the diary, but you probably didn't make it so. You probably didn't make it the Diadem or the Cup, so its either the Locket, the Ring, or Nagini. I don't think it's Nagini though; No, the Ring and the Locket provide many more story angles. I can easily see you making it the Ring, just to kill APWBD, while I can just as easily see you making it the Locket, with RAB's fake.
I think it all comes down to how involved you make Sirius to the story. If Sirius becomes like the fifth or something similar, I'd go for the Locket. If he's just a minor character and a little irrelevant to the end product, then I'd say that you made it the Ring.
Oh well, I guess I'll find out soon, as this is your shortest story, including Don't Look Back In Anger.
Bentears chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Fictionfiction chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
The book is the only Hocrux right
1,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »