Reviews for More Important Things
librarywitch chapter 12 . 1h
Somehow I had missed this one.. Awesome!
Love this story, thanks for sharing! Also, I love the name Nym and that you gave her a name all her own
Jetstream chapter 8 . 10/28
Mate, you do know that depute and deputy are the same word for all intents, right? Saying they aren’t is like saying that sofa and couch are different. They’re not, not in general parlance.
KitchenDancer chapter 12 . 10/23
This was a wonderful story. I love the team work and the fact that they made their own path instead of follow others plans. I love how you described them all staying close after the war ended. You had me hooked reading this. Thank you for sharing.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 11 . 10/10
Thank you for writing.
Way too dark. But then again a large number of people being killed deserve it for refusing to help fight the dark and only cowering under their beds. Your story is too heavily on the side of the evil assholes. Too many innocents dying while the good guys sit arround doing nothing. I can’t respect the good guys when they are so stupid and ineffective. I can’t respect a writer that has his characters acting so stupid.
Annnnnd here is where I stop reading. Arbitrarily murdering Sirius in the name of sensationalism is cheap writing.
(I really hate it when fanfic writers fat-shame Vernon and make fun of Petunia's "horse face" or long neck - mocking people's appearance isn't funny; it's just sad. Mock the parts of their personality that are awful, sure, but not their bodies.)
I always thought it very strange that the Flamels chose to die right then. What, did they wake up one morning and decide that sending the stone to Albus of all people was so much more important than, say, living...?

I'm surprised that as Minerva was leaving Hermione didn't ask Harry just low enough that she couldn't be accused of doing so on purpose if Minerva was maybe constipated that what that possibly her problem considering how often she ignored the mudblood name-calling...
Guciec chapter 12 . 7/21
It is a decent story. But I don't like it. Read it full though.
K chapter 12 . 7/8
Good story. I wouldn’t have objected if it had been twice as long!
K chapter 4 . 7/8
Good story. I’m happy with your use of depute in Scotland. However, other misuses of words are less acceptable. I do wish however that I had your imagination to be able to conjure such superb stories!
Felinfoel chapter 1 . 5/30
rye smile lmfaoooooo
A "rye" smile - you have to be fucking kidding me!
LeoniusDong chapter 1 . 5/4
You'ra the one and only writer so far had shorten 7 years in 74k words and made me read to the end with all the excitement. Thanks so much. All your story has its own advantages!
1,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »