Reviews for More Important Things
ruth hammond chapter 9 . 5/28
Loved this, I can just see the party and all that followed...glad they were there and not me...
On to the next chapter...
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 5/28
Ending note...Ain't it the true?

Loved this chapter, looking forward to the next chapter...Thank you for your brilliant mind and creative writing...[Giant smile!]
ruth hammond chapter 5 . 5/27
It always shocks me when I realize that I have missed part of a story that I had thought that I had read all the way through...and this is one of those...loving this and on to the next chapter...!
One giant smile!
Astiar chapter 12 . 5/27
This was amazing. The darkness was sad and I cried at Hagrad's death but I loves it none the less.
Goose chapter 10 . 5/19
Terrible.
Amista chapter 12 . 5/18
:D !
5Funla chapter 11 . 5/5
This was the first time an online story brought me to tears.

Cheers to the amazing author!
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.
:) (:

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry :)
bellachaos chapter 8 . 4/12
handsome not "hansom"
wry chuckle not "rye"chuckle
piqued one's interest not "peaked" one's interest
bellachaos chapter 12 . 4/12
Love this!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/10
Shhhhhhh Jimbocus! You can't dare say one negative critic or you will hurt the poor little cupcake who wrote this! Today's PC world calls for *emotional control* you can't do anything that can damage one's ego even if it's valid!

(Gawd I hate political correctness)
jlm638j chapter 10 . 4/1
The scene with the bagpipe playing with the goblins drumming on their shields never fails to bring a tear to my eye. Brilliant visual.
flight9 chapter 12 . 3/27
Beautiful!
suziq968 chapter 12 . 3/4
I wonder how many of us write reviews like this? You know, the reviews with no criticism, just wanting to say how much you rock! Please never stop writing as you are the best!
delia cerrano chapter 12 . 3/3