Reviews for Where Angels Fear to Tread
Neliel Sanji chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Nice jump,though the story may seem O.C But i love the setting and the plot,i wasn't going to read the jump at 1st but the title and the summary piqued my interest,i read it and i love it,its realistic with a hint of supernatural in it. I have a theory,i think the angels were precious people and loved ones when they were alive,they died a painful death either caused by the one they later choose to be their anointed ones in Keigo's case or they had strong bonds & ties with the people they pick as their anointed one during their lifetime and for some reason they cant seem to let go; my guess is the stigmata indicates or represent the name of the angel. The K on rukia's hand stands for Kaien "my reason for thinking that is because Shiba Kaien was a precious person to rukia who died by her hand or it maybe a slightly different case in this jump since rukia had been homeless since child hood". The O on ichigo's chick stands for Orihime "though i maybe wrong considering Orihime loved ichigo even though he didnt return her feelings and i dont think she would want him dead even if she died and ichigo was somehow responsible which i highly doubt is the case" and as you stated in the jump the M on keigo's wrist stands for Mizuro "he and Mizuro were friends and he ended up killing him even though it wasn't intentional. While the Y on ikkaku's chest stands for Yumichika, who was ikkaku's friend who died for some unknown reason. Too bad my theory wont be proven right or wrong since the jump isn't complete and ya haven't updated in four years so i guess looking forward to an update may be futile,so ya know you're mean for starting a jump and not finishing it,even if there were'nt many people reading it at the time ya started writing it,definitely others like me would have stumbled upon it later on,and even if ya got only critics at the time,they're others who would have loved it,its annoying to see such a piece die even before it had an opportunity to grow,so please if ya get this review please try and complete the jump ok; for the sake of those who were reading it before and may return to continue it, for those like me who recently stumbled on this jump and are interested in it and for those who may stumble upon it in the nearest future... Ok... Please update
This is getting old chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
holy stud muffins Batman!

This was awesome. Seems dead now, which is too bad, but completely awesome!
Kitsune-242 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
More, please!
AprilUnderground chapter 2 . 4/20/2010

Just yes.

This is so brilliant! It's like bottled amazingness!

Anyways, the whole idea is just mindblowing, with the anointed being on, like, a deathlist.

Anyways.

I hope for an update!

RawR!
icantseeyourstar chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
This is a freakin awesome AU, dude! Please update!:)
Injection Of Love chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I NOTICED THE LETTERS MEANT NAMES!

Keigo killed Mizuiro, so he has an M.

Rukia killed Kaien, so she has a K.

Ichigo killed... Orihime, so he has an O.

Ikkaku killed Yumichika, so he has a Y.

And Renji has...Nuffin'.

Nuffin muffins..

Puffins- -failtape-

ANYWAY, I WANT MOAR.
Mysticbreez chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
D Awesome story. -alerts- I shall now stalk all your other stories. Muahaha.
BleedingSky chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Yay, you updated! Great chapter, but I'm pretty sad i'm done reading it already. You know what that means! Please update soon once more! I love it!
NorthernShinigami chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
/that commant shuld have been about chapter two, sorry "
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Grate chep' 8D!

are you plan on showing iKKaku's angel any time soon?*_* (of course i know who it is :D!)
weaseldale chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
So, this is really good. I'm currently trying to figure out who killed who. I'm pretty sure Rukia's K is for Kaien, and I think Ichigo's O is for Orihime, but I'm not as sure on the second one.

I can't wait for the next update.
blueothello chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wow nice original idea things like this are hard to come up with. Hope you dont abandon this.

I may have some ideas later but i wanna see how the espada fit into this.
HazyCloud chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Great Fic update soon! i really like your idea.
northernshinigami chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I think i've figured the thing with the diffrent leters. meaning the M and rukia's K...but have no idea abouts ichigo's.

angel:Kusaka

Anointed:hitsugaya...though...I would like to see him chasing hinmori...but i geuss she's saved for aizen...
BleedingSky chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow this is good! I just want to read more now! The storyline is cool and original and your writing is also very good! Keep it up! I'm waiting to read more!