Reviews for In This Life
SciFiLvr13 chapter 22 . 9/14
So many grammatical errors! Use the Oxford comma when writing a list, especially names or else Jasper Emmett Alice reada as one person's fiest, middle, last name instead of three different people.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 3 . 9/13
Did I miss the part where Harry was stripped of his magic because he would ja e haf some accidental magic at dome loiny if he hadn't been. I'll keep reading, maybe it will show up later.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 9/13
*the last
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 9/13
If Dumbledore had learned his lesson with Tom Riddle than an orphanage would be theast place he'd send a kid.
Loved it. It could use a beta, though, a few grammar and spelling mistakes. Not that important, the story is great, but mistakes make us focus on them, rather the story. Still, good work!
A little misspelling that actually makes sence; "cause ruin and ciaos", I mean, like ciao, avada kedavra, bye, bye!
I am aware that I am years too late, but seriously, Jacob is just SO much mer gorgeous than Edward. Why, oh, why does nobody see this? Woe is me
Sure, you really deserve a lot of supost for this fic. OK, for real, it los nice so far (keep in mind the lack of superlatives has to do with me reading lots of hp and hp-crossovers, and I am really picky. So from me this is good
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 31 . 8/24
DON'T YOU DARE BREAK MY SHIP I AM ]RE$SI.G SO ;ARD THE BUT%ONS [N MY PHO.E AR TO $YMBO)S
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 19 . 8/24
Edward,honey, sweety, Onii-chan, I love you like a brother BUT YOU ARE SO BLOODY DAFT
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 17 . 8/24
YOU BETTER GET MY SHIP BACK TOGETHER
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 16 . 8/24
YES OP HARRY THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 1 . 8/23
if this is not finished I understand but even if you are an adult pls keep updating this and other stories Good Day- Onyx Uchiha Senju Cipher Trevany Romanov
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 7 . 8/23