Reviews for In This Life
Ladynightwing58 chapter 56 . 4/9
You killed my heart.
brynn.brigham chapter 56 . 3/22
This story was fantastic! Read it all in one day and loved it!
rea12 chapter 56 . 2/28
So this story was great. I really enjoyed this journey. The only thing I would suggest is that at a few points you get your facts mixed up. Such as one point you mention Harry wearing his cousins hand-me downs. In this story he did not live with the Dursley's and he had no cousin with the rest of his family. Otherwise great job!
Pixiecropse chapter 56 . 2/25
I adored this story and loved the tidbit at the end
kajakubik87 chapter 32 . 2/8
"I looked far too skinny, big glasses and my clothes were my cousins
cast offs and look at me now I'm supposedly powerful enough to take on a
dark lord" said Harry." This sentence don't make a sense. In this story Harry don't have a cousin or glasses so why he's said that? I love story. Thank you very much for it. I'm reading it for fourth time. Cheers, Kaja
shadowfurie chapter 56 . 2/1
This was a very nice story with lots of plot twists and snares. Loved every minute reading it.
shadowfurie chapter 53 . 2/1
shadowfurie chapter 18 . 1/31
Wow... trigger warning next time would be nice.
shadowfurie chapter 3 . 1/31
I though his last name (adoptive name) was Cunningham?
kurosakiami01 chapter 56 . 1/21
Another beautiful story!

I felt so many things reading this... and I almost cried multiple times! Once when the Cullens left and everything was so horrible for everyone, and another time when I thought that Harry had really died...

I'm grateful that you made this James see the light before it was too late, and redeemed him. Lily was beyond forgiveness, the bitch.

I loved the ending. The dance, the children.

Thank you so much for sharing!
CharmedArtist chapter 56 . 1/8
Mistake in the last paragraph? Earlier in this same chapter you intimated that Eric was going to get married, only to then say in the closing paragraph that Eric "hadn't wanted anything to do with the opposite sex"!
Great story, though - I really enjoyed this :))) I'm not a Twilight fan but did love some of the characters (Alice, Esme and Carlisle!), and thought this was a great take on it. Thanks for sharing!
CharmedArtist chapter 43 . 1/8
I do so love your stories... But you have to get used to using the correct spelling of the words "wary" and "lose" :) Your plot is great, but it's so painful to see those two words misspelled!
anonymous chapter 56 . 1/6
There are some parts of your story that are conflicting , like when/how Jacob becomes alpha. But as a whole the story is a good read.
kajakubik87 chapter 31 . 12/17/2014
"girl beside the blond boy with red hair and plain clothes" this sentence is no make no sens. My english is not the best so I could be wrong but something does not fit me in this sentence. Kisses, Kaja
Guest chapter 56 . 11/29/2014
Love it. Could you do another twilight and Harry Potter crossover. But have Harry with Emmett or jasper
2,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »