Reviews for In This Life
Miriam1 chapter 56 . 7/5
This was an interesting story. It was logical, and though I don't look for slash, this was tastefully done.

Nice job.

Miriam1 chapter 31 . 7/4
That is an interesting reading of Isabella.

I might have shared it, if I read beyond the first book in the "Twilight" series.

But as shallow as I found her, I didn't think of her to be socially aware enough of the people around her besides her desire for Edward. Stealing someone's boyfriend just didn't seem right, to me.

I could be wrong. Either way, I'm looking forward to reading further.

Miriam1 chapter 15 . 7/4
Oh, dear... I just don't see this working well, especially if Remus is part of the "Welcome Home" committee.

Curious to see more.

Miriam1 chapter 14 . 7/4
Ah, the British wizards are having seller's remorse. Good for them!

Harry and Edward are kind of cute.

The complication of Jacob Black... I wonder. Because you have united the worlds... I wonder if Jacob is from a cadet branch of the British Black family. Further... I wonder if Fenrir Greyback had any relation to Jacob's Black clan of werewolves.

Either way, I suppose I'll learn more as I read further.

I look forward to reading further.

Miriam1 chapter 8 . 7/4
Harry is far more sympathetic a character than Bella ever was.

I like what you have done with this. I look forward to enjoying reading further.

kittyranma chapter 33 . 5/23
I couldn't stand Bella in the first place. She was a whiny brat. I was team Edward and Jacob paring up. It would have been much more interesting.
creativecats chapter 56 . 5/10
Best story I've read in a long time! And such a good end song! Great choice!
DarkHaryPotterFan chapter 56 . 3/4
Love It
nessiesmith2012 chapter 6 . 2/16
Tried to read but being an abused kid growing up i cant stomach when said kid doesnt do anything to make it better (stay away, job, run away, be sneaky and play the abusive guardian) instead harry just takes people walking and abusing him and has a sarcastic remark now and then. His shy awkwardness makes it worse. Love when the abused kid helps themselves instead needs to be saved, he is 16 not 11. He knows both sides yet just accepts the abuse. Hard to believe. But none the less thanx for writing, this just isnt a story for me.
bakezorishoes chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
lol earlier in the story his adopted last name was Cunningham, and now its Anderson. Maybe fix that if you have the time babe. Grammar could use some work, buy I love the overall premise of the story so far. ;D
Theo Loves Fanfics chapter 17 . 10/29/2017
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT
SciFiLvr13 chapter 22 . 9/14/2017
So many grammatical errors! Use the Oxford comma when writing a list, especially names or else Jasper Emmett Alice reada as one person's fiest, middle, last name instead of three different people.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 3 . 9/13/2017
Did I miss the part where Harry was stripped of his magic because he would ja e haf some accidental magic at dome loiny if he hadn't been. I'll keep reading, maybe it will show up later.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
*the last
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
If Dumbledore had learned his lesson with Tom Riddle than an orphanage would be theast place he'd send a kid.
2,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »