Reviews for In This Life
EmeraldDragonessLizzy chapter 56 . 5/7
Wow. I just finished this, and I am absolutely blown away. Thank you so much for this amazing fanfiction. Just, wow.
Hannah K chapter 9 . 5/6
Is it just me that died of laughter because they watched die hard with Alan Rickman as the bad guy?
Rupali chapter 53 . 5/3
What the ****? Jacob assumed control of the Pack a number of chapters ago. Have you forgotten your own story?! That is so incredibly frustrating to a reader! Why should your readers continue on if you have so little respect for the story yourself?
Rupali chapter 41 . 5/3
Just because a great-great-grandparent was an American, that makes the great-great-grandson an American? How did you come up with that tripe? When an author throws something like that in to make sense out of the insensible, it totally loses the author any credibility.
Ashwini chapter 39 . 5/3
I've ignored a lot of the very obvious errors you've made in the story (using "defiantly" instead of "definitely", "ciaos" instead of "chaos", but those are easily made mistakes. However, in this chapter, you've changed your own story. Harry was adopted by the Andersons, not the Cunninghams. The Cunninghams were only his legal guardians, so their name would never be added to his. He was abandoned by the Potters and legally adopted by the Andersons, so Potter wouldn't be in his name either. So it makes no sense to say his name is "Harry James Potter Cunningham Anderson Black Snape".

Please, stay with your own story line and don't make up things that don't make sense (having one's name include that of a legal guardian when there was no adoption").
Ladynightwing58 chapter 56 . 4/9
You killed my heart.
brynn.brigham chapter 56 . 3/22
This story was fantastic! Read it all in one day and loved it!
rea12 chapter 56 . 2/28
So this story was great. I really enjoyed this journey. The only thing I would suggest is that at a few points you get your facts mixed up. Such as one point you mention Harry wearing his cousins hand-me downs. In this story he did not live with the Dursley's and he had no cousin with the rest of his family. Otherwise great job!
Pixiecropse chapter 56 . 2/25
I adored this story and loved the tidbit at the end
kajakubik87 chapter 32 . 2/8
"I looked far too skinny, big glasses and my clothes were my cousins
cast offs and look at me now I'm supposedly powerful enough to take on a
dark lord" said Harry." This sentence don't make a sense. In this story Harry don't have a cousin or glasses so why he's said that? I love story. Thank you very much for it. I'm reading it for fourth time. Cheers, Kaja
shadowfurie chapter 56 . 2/1
This was a very nice story with lots of plot twists and snares. Loved every minute reading it.
shadowfurie chapter 53 . 2/1
shadowfurie chapter 18 . 1/31
Wow... trigger warning next time would be nice.
shadowfurie chapter 3 . 1/31
I though his last name (adoptive name) was Cunningham?
kurosakiami01 chapter 56 . 1/21
Another beautiful story!

I felt so many things reading this... and I almost cried multiple times! Once when the Cullens left and everything was so horrible for everyone, and another time when I thought that Harry had really died...

I'm grateful that you made this James see the light before it was too late, and redeemed him. Lily was beyond forgiveness, the bitch.

I loved the ending. The dance, the children.

Thank you so much for sharing!
2,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »