Reviews for To Wish Upon a Star
andjelija.nenic chapter 5 . 5/26
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 5/9
Ohhhh good ending! I kind of like the idea of just having Mace, Yoda, Ahsoka, Kenobi and Anakin as the remaining Jedis. As they don't need to hide they can still look for potential Force users
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 5/9
Your anakin is completely stupid... He knows from Luke that if he joins the Sith, he dies and Padme dies during child birth but he's still considering it?!

Thank God he came to the same conclusion I did.
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 5/9
Is he gonna meet Padme?
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 5/9
Well I'm glad you said that you will change a few things because Obi-Wan doesn't come back to the temple before Anakin turns to the dark side
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
Cute! Take him to Padme! Take him to Padme!
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
sniff... lucky future :'
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
awww so cuuute :3
JasonDragonwing chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Adorable! Loved it! This fic is one of my favorite starwars fanfics! On the the sequel! :)
HolleyS chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Hi, I wasn't sure if you noticed, but Wedge Antillies is from Corellia, not Tatooine.
marthakun95 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014