Reviews for To Wish Upon a Star
sniff... lucky future :'
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
awww so cuuute :3
JasonDragonwing chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Adorable! Loved it! This fic is one of my favorite starwars fanfics! On the the sequel! :)
HolleyS chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Hi, I wasn't sure if you noticed, but Wedge Antillies is from Corellia, not Tatooine.
marthakun95 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I love happy endings.
MuggleCreator chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Wow. You have heaps of stories!
Great stuff!
miarath chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
This is wonderful! :)
Invisible Observer chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Why is Ahsoka in this story?
Invisible Observer chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I like it so far. But how could Luke, who has never left Tatooine, be friends with the Corellian Wedge Antilles?
Legionary Prime chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Probably one of the best time travel star wars stories out there. Well done and well made
Aria Mei chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
AWW! this was a really good story! you should really do a sequel to this about the new future though.
David-El chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
Not bad, Blaze. I must admit, when I found the story, I thought it would be far more embarrassing, considering how young Luke was, but you did a good job. Just, why didn't you have Ashoka join in the fight against Palpypie?