Reviews for Little Listeners
Snickerdoodle Once Removed chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Oh jeez, you read Twilight? Really? Come on, how can a fairly talented writer like you stand it? It's garbage!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awesome story!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Aww. So nice to find a story about Brom's relationship with Murtagh. And a *positive* relationship, at that. Poor baby.
Kyrara chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
The first Brom-fic that I really like... I love the sarcasm and that little part about how Brom met Selena. Keep it up?
NoRatCat chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I have to ay this is very impresive. IT's nie to see a change of pace, I mean a fic where Brom doesn't display hate or distrust for Murtagh. WHo knows maybe if thigns had turned out differently Brom would ahve called Murtagh son.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Thats really sweet and well written but eragon didnt find out he was only their nephew when marian died.
MissKIA chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Hi.

I love this story. So sweet! *adds to faves*

Little Eragon is adorable.

~ Halfbloodprincess96
Writer of the North chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
wow that was good. i wish CP would bring back Brom. he's so awesome.
Nat chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Yay! a free sword. i've always wanted one of these! But that mean elf never made me one. and it is perfect; it matches my violet dragon!

Any way, I love this story. And mutagh. Allways murtagh.
Rocky Gems chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aww... I love reading these! This was really cute.
berauscht chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Oh, this was so cute and nice :) I really like it.
TheLovingCake chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aww, this is just SO cute :D .. Especially like the part where Brom wonders why he cares so much about Murtagh, and he then realizes that it is because nobody else does. That is so sweet .. :)
ilovebasta chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
this is so cute...
She who most not be named chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Well, well, well...

Excellent! Although I have to say:

TWILIGHT SUCKS!

There. Better.
Hazelcloud chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That was a wonderfully sweet story. I really liked how you told about Brom visiting Murtagh as a child. They sound so cute! Aw, little children are so adorable.