Reviews for Nightmares
CuteCat213 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
T-T *Sniffle* SO CUTE! *Bursts into tears* Congratulations: You are now officially among my two favorite ToA writers!
LunarMiracle chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This actually had me close to tears; so powerful!
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I hadn't expected this and was pleasantly surprised about the ending
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is pretty good. But what strikes me as odd is that you suddenly switched from past tense to present tense. A bit ackward to read, but it's great for the most part. Oh how I do love reading Guy trying, and failing, at his revenge.
mirjamoakley chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
What a wonderful little story!

I think you've portrayed both of the characters really well. Guy who tries to reassure himself all the time that he definitely doesn't care about his young master, even going so far as to tell himself that he only keeps tabs about Lukes nightmares to revel in the boy's fears.

And on the other hand, Luke, who is really shown as the little child that he is at that time and who can't comprehend that the boy who is so nice and caring everyday and whom Luke would never doubt is actually trying to kill him.

So he comes up with the only explanation that makes sense to him... and seeks comfort from the only person he can go to. (I really liked his explanation why he can't go to his mother, too).

And this simple yet so absolute and powerful trust of Luke in Guy finally manages to change Guy's heart, making him realize that he can't kill this innocent boy... and that he has truly started to care for him.

A really wonderful story which was told in a very good way.
headphone frenzy chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Man, that's kind of screwed up. I like it though, because it's keeping to how Guy wants his revenge though, since i've read things where they don't even MENTION it, so i guess that's good. I say huzzah for extremely short fanfics, however, so good job.