Reviews for Tomorrow
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very nice. You don't get to see a Jethro Gibbs like this, admitting that he needs someone, and that he can be scared for his team and himself..
Gabs chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Love Gibbs/Mann, and this is definitely one of the most beautiful fics with them that I've ever seen.

iAnd he knew that in the morning he would have to face the grief and the anger and the fear, but here, tonight, with her, she could shelter him./i

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful and touching. I love this.
JMK758 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Powerful. So very powerful. I could feel everything, and I am so happy you kept them within Canon, that they did come together but maintained the control they show so clearly on the screen.

It's clear you put a lot of work into this, and it makes an excellent dynamic I wish could have been filmed to juxtapose against the Tony/Jeanne scene. It would have made the episode's end even more powerful to see first Tony/Jeanne and then a fade-out on Jethro/Hollis.

Te salute.
flamingo55 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Love this. I wish we'd seen more non-case related moments with them - this is a perfect example.
dg101 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Awesome story.:)
navycis chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Lovely story.:)
dani102 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Really very nice fic-this site needs mote Mibbs stories.:)
ducky72 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Touching. Wonderfully written. :-)
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I REALLY like this. In my book the Gibbs/Mann relationship is one that people don't give enough credit. Jenny's obviously off limits because of her position but Hollis Mann seems to work with Gibbs so well.

And a very nice story after one of the most poignant episodes of the series.

Very well done
Ace Bullets chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Well done. I really liked Gibbs and Mann as a couple. I could just see this happening. 'Grace Period' was a helluva wicked episode. It should have had deeper repercussions than were shown in the series.
meherm chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
loved it!
Jethro25 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Well done. I watched that episode tonight as well. One of my favorites. Thanks for this, G
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 5/6/2009