Reviews for Heaven Can Wait
Alicia Mirza chapter 7 . 5/29
Hey!

Such an interesting idea :)
I enjoyed reading it very much.
At first it was strange that Harry wasn't Lily's and James's son, but once I got used to the unique world you have created I liked it very much.
I might just become a Twilight/Harry Potter crossover fan.
Keep up the good work!

Alicia :)
bunny chapter 8 . 5/22
You could always put it up for adoption
Seth Clearwater chapter 12 . 3/14
Really liked it
Bitch, update.
Ah, Harry has no british accent. That's why he's saying 'mommy' instead of 'mummy'.
PreciousRaymond chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Will you be continuing your story? I am going through my story alerts and deleting them if they haven't been updated in over a year.
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
Hay,
I love this story its a great twist on both Harry Potter and Twilight. Hope you are able to update soon.

Clary
joker12345677 chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
i thought this story is cute but then it got suspense.
madhuluvbooks chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
I'm in luv with this ff :D...luvd d plot n ur portrayal f characters...mainly ur writing of esme n Harry..their life all d way thy hv come to this point!...Charles is quite d villian!..gosh!..he managed to survive!.tht sorry excuse fr anything!..whn Alice hinted abt d maruder a minute I thought James n lily survived somehow,felt bad whn thy died after all who wouldn't be whn u miss a lively banter Btwn James shames less potter n Lilly kickass potter ;) ...abt d pairing m eager to c as d story progress...I Lyk d brotherly bestie bond Btwn Harry n Edward...hope it remains d same..pls do continue n add me to d pm list if possible :)..I would really luv to read more after all this story captivated me to finish it all on one go ...
Mackenzied3333 chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
please upload soon
ann chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
please don't abandon this ...this is one of the if not the best story i've ever read on please continue ..
greenwings33 chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
Whoa
This is amazing!
LuciMoon chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
This is a great story, I can't wait for the next installment!
BrightStar Kenobi chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Loving it, keep going
louisejtwin2 chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
You have to finish this its amazimg