Reviews for Heaven Can Wait
amenoshimai1 chapter 8 . 8/15
This is actually a wonderful way to end a story though I wold have loved to see Harry's reaction to Carlisle
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 8 . 7/30
I think I just died. You...you left it off with THAT!? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!? (_)ヽ(Д)ノ
(﹏)﹏(~_~)@(-)@(σˋˊ)σ_
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 2 . 7/30
Harry is too adorable! Ahhh!
(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 7/30
Harry and Esme are too cute together!~ *squeals* #MotherSonBonding \(o)/(/)ヾ(**)ノ
Sharktus chapter 8 . 5/24
You should really put a warning in the summary and not mark it as complete as well.
Phoenixfire1519 chapter 8 . 3/17
What you have to come back and continue writing I love this story!? Please cone back!
NGraceW chapter 8 . 3/13
Um yeah putting this as completed and then not saying anywhere in the description that you stopped writing it before the end is a load of crap. I'm so unnecessarily angry and upset that I just read this for 2 hours only to get an incomplete story. It's honestly so frustrating cause it really does feel like some elaborate lie that you've just told me and I wasted two hours of my life doing nothing but reading on and believing it. Either make it incomplete or put a warning in you description, not doing this is extremely rude and disrespectful to your readers. I can't even enjoy what I've read any more because of this.
JaclynnM chapter 5 . 1/30
It's 5:00 am, and I'm sitting in my room reading this crying my eyes out. You are a amazing writer, the emotions are getting to me.
draco7347 chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
please restart this story
RellikZ chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
This story was good to bad u discontinued it.
Ps can u put discontinued in the summary so other don't mistakenly think it's complete too
Miss Insane Insanity chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
It's a shame that you abandoned this. I thorougly enjoyed reading this captivating fic. You are such a talented writer! :)
FolledeDray chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
I love your end! I know you were supposed to go on writing this story but I think this chapter do a very nice ending like that.
Lots of love,

FolledeDray
musme chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
I understand
thanks for this nice story, I like it
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
NOOOOOOOOO! THE SORROW!
Urgh, I understand that sometimes trying to continue a story just makes it forced but I loved it anyway. Made me cry a few times!
bookworm51485 chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
Could you please add this to the summary of the story. If I'd known it would be ending this way, I wouldn't have started reading it at all.