Reviews for Heaven Can Wait
draco7347 chapter 8 . 11/22
please restart this story
RellikZ chapter 8 . 10/14
This story was good to bad u discontinued it.
Ps can u put discontinued in the summary so other don't mistakenly think it's complete too
Miss Insane Insanity chapter 8 . 10/11
It's a shame that you abandoned this. I thorougly enjoyed reading this captivating fic. You are such a talented writer! :)
FolledeDray chapter 7 . 9/22
I love your end! I know you were supposed to go on writing this story but I think this chapter do a very nice ending like that.
Lots of love,

musme chapter 8 . 8/23
I understand
thanks for this nice story, I like it
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 8 . 8/15
Urgh, I understand that sometimes trying to continue a story just makes it forced but I loved it anyway. Made me cry a few times!
bookworm51485 chapter 8 . 8/9
Could you please add this to the summary of the story. If I'd known it would be ending this way, I wouldn't have started reading it at all.
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 5 . 7/10
Oh, that was dramatic, I am glad that Harry has his grandparents in all this, good that they are wizards and can handle the situation... I am a bit surprised, though, that Harry's thirst as a newborn vampire is not worse..., good that his grandfather made that spell...

the light in the dark is that now both Harry and his mother are vampires... I am so glad they got reunited in the end... however, ti would be interesting to know what happened in Harry's early Days as a vampire, being taught by his grandparents... maybe stuff for a sequel/one-shot? And I am also very curious to know who became his mate later on, and his Life with the Cullens... just a few ideas... Really love this story/universe, and would love to read more... thanks for sharing!
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 8 . 7/5
Oooooh, that was such a sweet and moving story! And the ending was beautiful, it does not feel incomplete to me. The story was about Harry and Esme, the most important thing is that they found each other again, and Esme was reunited to her parents as well, I am so glad that they were still alive at the end! Beautfiul, sweet, very moving story, I loved the reunion of Harry and his mother... jumping together...what a fitting, beautiful end...Loved the "open" ending, sometimes you don't need to spell everything out, but can leave it to the readers, although it would have been exciting to see the rest of the coven's reaction to Harry (especially Carlise, who has not met him yet), and his integration into the family, and maybe later, Harry finding a mate ( someone of the Denalis?) But it has a beautiful, fitting ending as it is, and you can always write a sequel, or a one-shot spin-off based on this story, would love to read that! Great work, keep writing! I am favoriting this story.
Princess Meria chapter 8 . 6/29
I'd love it if you continue but I like the last chapter it is a good ending
mattdombast chapter 8 . 6/6
Dame it Same it so good so was looking forward to harry being a family with Cullen's and being with Edward and Dimitri that was a pipe dream
mattdombast chapter 7 . 6/6