Reviews for Chuck vs the Color Blue
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 7/24
Loved the levity in this situation. Hot scene but still funny. Well done.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
pretty good.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
cute Sweet and all things nice
truthseekr chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I dug this a lot. It's a great example of where fanfic can go that an early prime time show cannot. I especially liked how you kept Chuck in all his comedic glory (which is not an easy thing to do with this subject matter) while keeping it believable that Sarah Walker would be interested in him in this way.

On a personal note, I really loved that you were able to use the phrase "cock block" and make it work. Papa Bart is quite the blocker. I had that phrase in a story of mine to describe General Beckman's role in keeping Chuck and Sarah apart but my beta made me take it out. Argh!

So here's to you, JMG-when those of us fail to make the "cock block" work, you find a way to succeed! Hear! Hear! (HUGE GRIN)

Pike16 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hey there JMG, sorry for the late review...I should have written it sooner, as I've read your fic a month ago and loved immediately

The depiction of Chuck and Sarah is dead on, true to the characters and realistic(if the show would have been on HBO, which

would have also solved a lot of other problems as well).the scene

in Sarah's hotel room is both sad and sexy and funny at the same

time, It starts so real with them both contemplating Bryce's death

which trigger Chuck into tears(so unique was your focusing on his

reaction to his friend's death), and then Sarah... and I really

feel that the sex between them served as a cathartic device to

deal with their joined loss, and to accentuate their love and passion for each other at almost the same time...It was as if they

were celebrating 'life' and coming through death at the same time.

Truly, one of the best post-Ring stories I've read(especially M-rated,which gives it all a mature decorum).

stupendous job.

Baylink chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Ah. That color blue.

Here and I was going to ask whether it was a hyperintelligent shade of the color blue...
deletedaccountkbai chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
great fic ! :D love the dialogues, sounds exaclty like what thhe characters wouls say, funny, steamy and all haha! terrific !
htbthomas chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
SO nice. I loved the banter and teasing, the humor in Chuck's soreness, and the lovely ending.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
So, I'm usually not one to like these kinds of stories in my Charah dosage, but I do like the feeling that the story was more about the other things than just the act. Loved the humor, even though I have a bit of trouble reconciling Sarah and falling over laughing. As always, thanks for sharing.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
That definitely sounds like how it could happen.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That was pretty cute; I liked it. (: Great job.

ArnabBarua chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow...Sarah was unspeakably dirty...
lucky713 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Good description for Papa B.

I think Chuck definitely likes Sarah's therapy.
daman62 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
How does Sarah not know what a cock block is?

Great story
mikesul chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Another great piece from you JMG. I always, always enjoy your writing, you're one of the best.