Reviews for Kisses, Love, and Walls
quackersjasper chapter 24 . 6/14/2012
Likey likey. Very good. Plz contuine. Have the boys burst in on bells and eddie having se*. Also have them play drunk dares. To put it simple they play truth or dare but every time someone choosed truth they drink a shot of the person who gives u the question's choice. If you pick dare and you complete it the victim chooses a drink for the darer to drink a shot of. Have this be during a big storm and have jazz introduce it. PLEASE USE THIS IDEA PLEASE PLEASE!
bellacullenmccartywhitlock chapter 24 . 10/20/2011
mooooooooooooooooore! :D
jennda chapter 24 . 5/17/2011
Not sure if my last review went thru my internet is messed up but just to let u know I really like your story and can't wait for the next chapter please post soon :)
SupernaturalGirl2013 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Its a little store..
TwilighterLexi chapter 24 . 11/14/2010
You wanna... you knoooow... UPDATE? This story has been under my favorites for so long, and I really really need you to update... pleeeeeeeaaaassssssseeeee!
CompletelyCullenized chapter 24 . 11/14/2010
Oh I can't wait to see all the trouble these 6 get into ;)

I hope you update soon! Its been a while!
INxYOURxDREAMS chapter 24 . 11/11/2010
uodate soon this is soooo awesome!
Samantha Rennay chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
Lovin this story, girly! :D
Sup.Sarah chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
This is a great story so far but Hitler was in WW2, though it is true that he wanted to be a soldier for the first world war, he was knocked back
Kimmie43 chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
Good story so far. Looking forward to reading next chapter.

Do you have a beta? you really need or one or someone to read over your work to help with mistakes. you have a lot of grammar, puncutation, and missing words. Sometimes it's hard to follow the story. You have a good plot line, the other stuff needs to be fixed to allow the words to flow better.

Just a suggestion..
wildcatgirl4ever chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
awesome
Taylor chapter 24 . 7/7/2010
I loved it I can't wait for more!
pinklady34 chapter 24 . 6/22/2010
hell yeah all those idiots in vegas...is going to be hilarious! i can't wait...please update soon!
percyismyhero chapter 24 . 6/17/2010
PLZ UPDATE SOON!
AdelleJessop chapter 24 . 6/14/2010
Gd chap loved the whole rat incident x