Reviews for It Couldn't Be True
iphis15 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
That was cute, and I like your use of punctuation. It is both aesthetically pleasant and sensible.

Mademise Morte
Emma chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Loved this! I really liked how you called her 'stephanie' in the end. I don't know if it was on purpose or an accident but the fact that she is still a human with those emotions, almost like crying is the 'stephanie' part of her. Loved this story and am going to read more of your work! Keep going!

Best wishes...x
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Luurved this very muchily!

You captured what Val/Steph must've been feeling perfectomundoly, and the way you wrote it was tres bananarific too!

Can't wait for the next book. But 'tis only coming out... NEXT YEAR! Long wait oh noes! X D
rockhorsegeek chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow, great oneshot! It was so sad, I was nearly crying at the end, just like in the end of book 3! Well captured! :'(
rhosgotskulled chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I LOVE THIS! Gosh, i cried wen i read that chapter in the book!

the same thing went through my head wen i read that bit! oh i think i will cry again!

you write brillaintly and capture Valkyrie emptiness and shock! welldone!

cant wait for more! ;)
A Girl Named K chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Oh God, I love that! Really! I just acted out that scene and I was SO glad I was able to make myself cry! Well done! Hell, I got hooked on when I was doing my Junior Cert!
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow that was so cool

when i read the book i nearly cried

maybe you should turn it into a full story about how Valkyrie handles life without are favorite skeleton :(

I loved your story!