Reviews for Of Popcorn and PineSol
Na-cat chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Awesome!

OK, so I'm going to review in two parts.

Everything up to the first half of the last chapter (included): This made for a great "hanging out" story with the DDs as teens, I think you got them down perfectly. I really like the ways the Digimon played their part, you even had me smiling for Patamon's parts. Davis and Kari's interactions especially rocked.

Version 2 of the ending:

That was a damned amazing scene. Your descriptions give an excellent idea of it without being too heavy, which would take away from the nature of the scene. I find good horror scenes hard to come by, but you nailed it! I especially like the feelings of "false hope" as it were, they make the despair all the greater. That, and the Digimon being noble and brave but useless nonetheless strikes me as funny.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
What? That was terible!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it!
Tshk chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
lol, loved the second ending.
Tshk chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
lol, I must say, Ken putting in the pirated copy of the texan chainsaw made me laugh out loud and nearly wake the rest of the household.
MADMAN CLOWN chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Geheheha. Gyehehaheya! Gyahamwahahee! MWAHYAHAHAHEGYAHAHEHE!
SugarSpiral chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
...Lol...

Great job Matt. Even if it was disturbing, it was pretty damn funny!
emotionless-robot chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
!

I love the second ending. A LOT. Probably more than I should, seeing as how Ken practically died, but...

It was still awesome XD *thumbs up* Great job making everyone die! And the "CHAINSAW MASSACRE!" part was just hilarious - I wish I had an attack like that!
Aster Selene chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
...

Wow.

Where do you get your ideas? xD
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
YAY! U used my excuse in the first one! The second one is kinda scary...okay, i lied, a lot scary! It's like a dun dun dun moment only mosre like a 'somebody gonna get a hurt real bad somebody gonna get a hurt real bad somebody gonna get a hurt real bad' moment...wit blood. i have to say tho, i liked them both! One side is the realistic side, the other is the gore loving side. my two favs!
BenignUser chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
I am VERY benign!

Man, you're one scary guy. Even scarier than Imouto. I fear for what you might have done were you the one writing Lockdown.
PrincessJaded chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
“Before Kari could open her mouth, Veemon stepped in (There shouldn't be a quotation mark at the beginning.

YAY! Davis died! Take that Benign! :P

Gah, and you call me evil. But I LOVED IT!
Lord Pata chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
Err... don't you think that just for the second ending this should be get the rating going up to M? O.O
Catching Rain chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
-_0

(twitch)

When I started reading version two, I thought, "Oh, this won't be so bad! I can take it."

Just, wow. That was amazing. When you said more cataclysmic, you certainly weren't joking! A great end to an awesome story. Thanks for bringing the challeneg to life!
Potgenie chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
"To see the Less Cataclysmic version, scroll down to the middle-ish. Enjoy!"

I think you need to change that bit! :P

I have to say I like version one better... though version two is... different.

Wacky ending, can't wait for yr new fic! (Though erm, your profile gives away nothing.)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »