Reviews for New Family
Yay I was right! Awe that was so cute
morgan allayne chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
ima guess & say her hubby is Raold
theweirdworder chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This story was sweet... despite the fact that I strongly don't believe in the pairing.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
haha... I was trying to decide whether it was Neal or Dom but then you mentioned the younger siblings... and then you said the meetings with the King and I was thinking Roald, and then nobody but Roald would have been able to tell the king he wouldn't be coming to meetings... and then the fact that he has the power to have people making sure his babies are alright...

this was very cute! (there needs to be more Kel/Roald)
Fire Daughter chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
absolutely wonderful... honestly, i didn't know who to think. i wanted Dom, but the 'my lord' threw me off. absolutely great!
hy-currumba chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
RAOLD... i thought it woud have been dom... RAOLD NO but i liked it anyway
epobbp chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
at first I thought it was neal but when they started talking about telling the king I thought it was Roald . it just had a joking feel to it
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I just realized I hadn't reviewed this. So weird, cuz I had the whole review planned out in my head... *shrugs* Ah well. I'm reviewing now.

So I guessed who it was!

Of course... you told me before you posted it... that doesn't count against me does it? LOL!

Anyway, cute story. :)
LikeMuh.Fashnik chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I would like to apologize and retract my earlier comment. I just noticed that baby daddy was ROALD (the prince)and not RAOUL (Knight Master from squire years). My bad! Still Roald Kel WHY? They were always just good friends, it would be like Kel hooking up with Owen of Jesslaw. Still weird.
LikeMuh.Fashnik chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
When you said that her former Knight Master made the crib, I figured it wouldbe Dom's kid. Boy did you throw me for a loop! On a related side bar: EW! Roald Kel Freudian creeper.
SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Knew it. :-) Who else would have all those meetings and people coming in and out of their chambers. :-p

Sarah
Gigi chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aw! I love those two! They are so cute together!
Kayti chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I knew it was Roald when he talked about younger siblings
dreamer in the clouds chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Um arent there only 2 contes?
Fionavar of Queenscove chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I was right! I thought so! It couldn't be K/C, K/D or K/N, so I guessed K/R and I was right! I am so happy! It is a good fanfic! I really enjoyed it!