Reviews for My Little Lost Leafeon
Qibli chapter 4 . 3/2
I think the ship is Frost
weegee chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
weegee weegee weegee weagee
(it was very good!
UmbreonxGlaceon chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
im more of a glaceon x umbreon fan, but this was very touching... you did pretty well...
noctoricx chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Leafeon x glaceon is elegantshipping
BlakeMarcelDubo chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Where is the part with the kid eevees and them evolving
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Will Blossom and percy ever be reunited
Pokapoka chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
I love it! Great ending! It would be awesome if you wrote more adventures about these guys! (But, that's your choice whether or not to do.) Also, LeafeonXGlaceon is Elegantshipping.
VioletMoonbeam chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Wow! This was a really great story, the part in the cabin seemed to get a little repetative towards the end your grammar could use a tiny bit of work but over all a really awesome story! I completly agree that name pokemon their name is JUST like calling a cat cat. Great work! :)
eeveebreeder678 chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
*huggles* Congratulations. I loved this, I felt I should read some of your work after your review of Glaceon's Song. My only problem? I have trouble picturing a male Glaceon (Because of those...those...dangly thingies below the ears which look like hair). That is, of course, why I made Shira a girl. Either way, loved it.
Kap487 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Don't beat yourself up; it makes Blossom more endearing.
Dusk-N-Dawn chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
That was a great finish to the story! Its really nice that bloosom and Ice can be together!

I think the name of the shiping is "ElegantShipping" but I'm not really sure.

Keep up the great writing on what ever you write next! D
Slowtype1 chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
The wait was well worth it! I'm glad that all three are together now. Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the shipping. I would like to see more "My Little..." stories. Keep up the amazing writing skills.

p.s. I like the math with Rotom line on your profile.
Anonymous1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
A very good story like its prequel. Other than the fact that you mentioned twice that some of the trainers would sleep through the apocalypse making it kinda repetitive:

"Despite wearing his thick winter coat, he was still shivering. The thermometer read that it was twenty below zero. The clock claimed that it was a little past midnight. Nearly every organism was captivated in dreams, but a few were so far in a doze they wouldn’t care if the apocalypse came".

and later:

"He turned to the maze of dreaming people and Pokemon alike. All were asleep or so far gone they wouldn’t care if the apocalypse came. Some were sprawled out on tables and chairs, some were cuddled on the floor. A Glameow was even curled up tightly in a kitchen sink".

I would really like to see what happens in chapter 4.
Dusk-N-Dawn chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
You've written a great story!

I can't wait to see what happens.

I hope you'll update soon. )
Slowtype1 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Nice chapter. Bit too depressing, but you said the beginning would. Can't wait for the happy!