Reviews for Journey to Move On
AgentDolly chapter 6 . 3/2
Cute! XD
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
This was a really cute story!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
awesome and cute : ) :) : )
anonymous chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Why can I imagine some of this stuff a la anime?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
lol amys crazier than before
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
awsome silvers escape was amazing i rly wish i was him
Romantic Era chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Please continue! This is an amazing story!
Kira-writer chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Excelente historia, me ha gustado mucho como quedo el ultimo capitulo.

Lamento no haber dejado reviews antes, pero es dificil mantenerse al tanto del fandow de Sonic en ingles, a cada hora suben muchos capitulos o historias.

En fin, fue muy agradable leer esto. :D

/Kira/
deathwishs chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
yay so cute continue or "OFF WITH UR HEAD!" *giggles*
notidentifiedyet chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
yes you updated and at the same time i feel like no because i must wait a long time for the next chapter
Falconess chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
For Chapters 1-5 (since I appear to have missed some!)

I love your dialogue because the character rhythms are so natural and I can hear them all talking in my heads. I think you do a great job with Silver since most people tend to make him either whiny or emo - but your Silver is the right mix of emotion and reason. Amy seems to come across as a little harsh but I think that's mostly because we haven't gotten to know her yet and she's blinded by her obsession with Sonic. It's really nice to see her get angry about rejection instead of flying into a catatonic depression a la Bella Swan. One thing I think you can improve on so far as story goes is your description of Silver's powers. You can totally tell you come from a screenwriter's perspective because you're using it as an action verb - which is great for a script but here it's better to show the actual power instead of just telling he used it. We'll be able to tell when the tissue box is hovering towards his outstretched hand (perhaps surrounded by a soft glow) that he is using his powers. Overall I really like your story idea and I hope to see some more soon! I'm really glad you're writing this one because although I really liked your last story I felt like Silver needed more resolution. He's getting it here in spades!
QJD1381 chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Amy annoys me soo much! C'mon, you HAVE to continue this! please!
ADarknessInHeaven chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
...Well, Sil just took a wrong turn. Truth be told, I'd probably run outta the place once the stalker- I mean affectionate stuff of Sonic were in her place...Good work, keep it up!

ADarknessInHeaven

aka: Sam
ADarknessInHeaven chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
...Great chapter. Seems like the plot's picking up the pace...and oh, boy...drama levels are going to go through the roof. Keep up the good work!

ADarknessInHeaven