Reviews for Caged
pielover62 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I really liked this. I think you've got a good bead on the dynamic between Jax and Tara.
jaceyb1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I thought you did an awesome job and I hope you keep writing because you are far from messing them up...they are my favorite couple too and I hope to see more fan fics about them
Me124 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
You probably getting sick of hearing from me. But writers like feedback yes?...Do more. Please.
jeann524 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I'd love to see you run with a possible jax/tara/hale storyline that you were hinting at here.
Emerald chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I really enjoyed this story and hope you right some more Jax/Tara! You portray both characters very well. Thanks ;)
betty-boo chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I love your writing and i always look forward to see if you have anything new up, and this one surely didn't disappoint again. I got the feeling form the series that Hale had a little somethin' for Miss. Tara Knowles, and you translated it back into this story which was great.
GoodniteGirl23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Beautifuly written story as usual. It's interesting to have Wendy come back and through Jax and Tara's life for a loop yet again. Something tells me that this love triangle will always be a source of drama and I think you've shown that very well here. I was actually really impressed with the length of this story so kudos on that as well!