Reviews for I Cannot Bear To Love You
spazzysassyangel chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
does morgan really want to kill hunter or is she just saying that

great cahpter
spazzysassyangel chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
loved it
Rosabell chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
OH This is SO SO SO good, please keep writing (Insertt beging and crying) Please Please go on!
Papyrus Goes NYEH chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
By being a kid, I didn't mean shopping, buying make-up, and looking at shoes. I meant being silly, going to Great America and having a good time, or jumping in the pool and that kind of stuff. As for who's writing is better, I think your wrong. When you say that I do all these wonderful things, I can't help that I'm awesome! Joking. Or am I? I'm saying that we are both great at piano. We are both great at singing. We are both great at thinking your sister is crazy. So why can't we both be good at writing? Neither one of us has to be better than the other! I do it because it's fun for me, so please don't ruin the fun for me! I just want to have a good time, I don't do it to be better at writing than anyone, I don't even do it for the reviews! I do it for me. We can be good at the same things you know. People do it all the time. JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT!

P.S-Sorry I had to write this in a review. It wouldn't let me PM you :(
nightwatchman707 chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
can't be asked to sign in lol. And if you think about it she called herself some girl who writes. So if she has the nerve to criticise your writing but doesn't sign in to do it then her stories probably aren't that good. Otherwise she would sign in so you could see them. She is rude and thoughtless and you should just ignore her. Your story is good and people obviously like it.
nightwatchman707 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I really like it, its a good idea and a nice comfortable read. Hope you update soon, I'm putting it on my story alert.
How pissed are you now chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
hey it's great! I really like it, I cant wait to read the next chapter.

Love,

Emma
llrandomNESSll chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I hope you continue this fanfic! Hopefully Morgan and Hunter will meet in the next chapter
some girlie who writes chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I REALLY think you shouldn't write this story. It's boring! No one will EVER read it, so why do it? You should take this off before it gives anyone brain damage.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2