Reviews for License and Registration
WhoKnew24 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Wow. For some reason, when Bella said Edward would go running for the hills after he found out about her past, I guessed she had been raped or abused but I did not see her having a daughter.

It's sad what she went through but I'm glad she's moved on and loves Renesmee. I hope she likes Edward.

Loved the ending:

“Yeah, I mean if its ok with you? Hopefully I can get her to like me so she can be on my side and convince you to go out with me again.” He said with a smile.

I smacked his chest as we walked back towards his car.

“Edward Cullen, you would really turn a daughter on her mother just for a date?” I teased.

“Hell yes I would! Especially when you’re the mom.” He replied.
WhoKnew24 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Aw. I love that Edward wants everything to be perfect for Bella even to the point of asking Alice for help. I hope they have a great first date.

I can’t just pounce on her every time I see her.

Maybe she’ll pounce on me?

“Such a sweet boy… Trying to suck up to me for future laws you plan to break?” She asked teasingly.

“Of course. I thought I would butter you up so when I decided to rob the bank in town you’d just look the other way.”

On to the next chapter.
WhoKnew24 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Great chapter.

These parts made me laugh:

I know that coffee doesn’t taste as good as my cock .

The coffee that was once in my mouth was now all over my windshield and I was chocking on my burnt tongue.

Now Bella I know for a fact that you don’t spit. :)

(Edward's so bad)

"Will you have dinner with me tonight?"

Is he high again?

“Tell me what you want Bella.” He said breathlessly.

I want a double cheeseburger with a large fry and a Dr. Pepper…HELLO!

“You…I want you to make me cum with your mouth.” I replied.

It was sweet of him to ask her out. Wonder what he has planned. :)
WhoKnew24 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, that was pretty hot. ;) I'm guessing Bella's squad car doesn't have a camera or maybe it's one you have to flip on to start recording?

I love that they both liked each other in high school but were too afraid to approach one another.

Can't wait to see where you're taking these two. Great job.
rohan65 chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
these two are so horny they forgot they could have been busted by the viewing public. i hope it's not charlie that will bail them out of the car and that they have their cell phones with them to call somebody for help. he he.
babybaby15 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I loved it
Mjb44 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Maybe Alice will get them out!
luv4edwardcullen chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
cullengirl08 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Yeah, I was wondering about that little fact myself. Either way, though, at least they were having a good time. And it's obvious that they are starting to really like each other. I can't wait to see how things continue.
bakerusaf chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
brittany86 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
omg lmao
Heather1970 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Too funny. I was thinking how are they are going to get out when they started and then at the end it was what I thought. I loved this chapter. Can't wait to read more.

ellaryne chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
lmao! i bet it will be charlie
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
LMAO! OMG too fucking funny LOL.
babybaby15 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
I love your story a lot so far! When will the next chapter be up?
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »