Reviews for Our Little Doll
Richard Smith chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
what...the...fuck...was...that...i...just...read?...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
and then mel came in and beat the other mothers ass and confort coraline crying so hard im sorry coraline i shoud've believe you said mel thats okay coraline said crying
TV Tropes User chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
It was disturbing, I'll say that much. Of course I've been raped so you know...

The thing that bothered me was the mother's behavior... Um, your daughter was raped and you're going off on her like that? Seriously? And the dad doesn't do anything? Seriously. I think realistically some legal action would have gone through, like investigating the parents and all that... But it was an interesting story, I'll say that much.

PS I don't think Romance should be a genre for this. I would say drama or tragedy in addition to horror. The romance was out of place.
EHCA chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
It was creepy and sad but this was the best Coraline fanfic I ever read, and the ending was like WOW.
Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
PLEASE add another chapter ( with more Other Mother/ Coraline). I really enjoyed it.

Also, why did you write all in bold?
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
...This was- incredible, and not in a good way.
Megan chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I'm pissed at Coralines mom, I mean I get that she doesn't think it's possible that theres another mother, but if I was Mel I would have believed that she was raped but just thought she was tramitized, in stead of disbiliving her, and I'm counfused at the end Is she dead, that would explain why she doesn't hurt, but than why would the cat be there.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I'm not exactly sure what to say for this.

First off... this was really good and really realistic. I found this fic on TV Tropes actually. This was really creepy and well-written and realistic-for-canon.

Well done.

Again, very creepy. Can't say that enough.
TheNooby chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Unbold all the words.

Also, I feel that making it the creepy-ass elder god form do the rape.
Kainushi-Moi chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
So depressing...wonderful and terrible.
elderwolves chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I don't quite get the ending, so it was all a dream... or was it? The story was good, but lacked the romance promised. She really didn't care one way or another if Coraline died, and she was supposed to be trying to attain her love (the point of the movie: get love, devour giver of love; but get love first). She sounded loving at the beginning, she called her love, but was later found with HOLES IN HER YOU-KNOW-WHERE? In my opinion, she would have been just a smidgen gentler, the shame alone would have sufficed for the horror portion. What I'm saying is that you did well on the horror, but there was no romance. And that was kiiiinndaaa what I was looking for. *shrugs* Oh well, just be careful of that next time, k?
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was probably one of the more traumatizing things i've read so far. and i've read some creepy stuff, verrry depressing. Your such a great writer though. At a point in the story, my stomach was actually turning, and my legs felt like they were gonna give out. and im SITTING. plus, i know her real mothers just worried about her, but honestly... i really wanted to tell her to shut up, and kick her out. SO OBLIVIOUS MUCH?

creepy, but hypnotic. run away Coraline D:
Defiled one chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Its tales such as yours that make me have faith in fanfiction. Its people like you that make me thankful of being able to read and write and above everything else, you have quite a charisma.

I can see where this tale was supposed to go, with a certain perversity that so tenderly lingers into a taboo of supernatural myth. Its wicked, but ive witnessed certain hints apparent preocupation regardling Coralines wellbeing.

Otherwise, she would be dead by now. Either being a tale of "metamorphosis" regerding adulthood, or coralines "true" tastes i do not know.

Yet I know this, that the beldam is real, it wants her and God have mercy if anyone tries to separate Coraline from her...even the real mother.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
the first part was disturbingly arousing

after that, it was just disturbing

keep up the good work
MissLulu415 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
im sorry to be the bad guy here, but was there REALLY any point to that? giving an unhappy character the worst experience someone could ever have? REALLY? that just made me depressed and i dont understand what kind of person would write that...

but im sure you have happier stories that im gonna maybe read...ur a good writer, this was just a really REALLY REALLY BAD topic