Reviews for Teacher Dearest
Casstella chapter 27 . 9/25
I started off liking your story but as I went on I just got frustrated at Bella for being so stupid! This guy raped her regardless of their previous relationship & she doesn't report him, he breaks in her house still she does nothing, this fool starts stalking her & threatening her she still does nothing. She gets a great man & after one incident she runs back to her abuser instead of reporting him again & lets him beat on her for a month with bruises every where plenty of evidence yet she does nothing! This story irritated the hell out of me & I really hope you don't do a sequel to this because they way they acted in this story made me hate them as a couple. Sorry it was not a good story to me but your writing style is good
It's irrational and dumb, but I frigging hate Emmett and Alice in this story. They're both coming off as giant a-holes. Other than that though, I'm loving the plotline.
Twilighted Nimi chapter 27 . 5/28
I liked this story but I think the characters were not mature enough for their age or too mature in case of Nick and Emma;-) Overall it was a good read. Thanks for sharing.
bookgirl113 chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
To be fair, it's hard to just leave his job in the middle of the day, but I'm sure he could spare at least ONE of the maids to pick them up every day-_-
liza chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
i like the story but there seems to be some back and forth w/ how old the kids are. sometimes they speak like 10-yr-olds yet they don't know how to spell basic words. this makes it hard to enjoy what's going on in the chapter.
alexiana75 chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Now, you got me very confused here. Is this a dream? A horror movie?
alexiana75 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I saw Stardust a while ago, but maybe I need to see it again, 'cause I don't remember those words.
Nice chapter. The twins are adorable. Bella will be the new teacher?
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Very cute chapter, I know those pictures with 4-5 year old kids kissing. So, James raped Bella. How long ago? Is she pregnant?
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Some kind of cliffie, right? Anyway, interesting beginning. Interesting names, too
Guest chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
Worst story writing
Sweet lover1 chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Please do a sequel.
zonked510 chapter 27 . 3/15/2013
Please write a sequel!
Cherry Bella chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
this chapter was incredibly touching I started crying.. In fact im still crying right now, as we speak... I just wanna say that this is a really good chapter.
Time-Destiny-Fate chapter 27 . 10/10/2012