Reviews for Secret Love
CrossfireBullet chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
3!
I love angsty Jacks!
jack spicer bug chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
so sweet think im going to cry rainbows!
insanitydonewell chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Please continue I love this
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I love it, even in serious romantice moments Jack acts like a fanboy around Chase!
Cold-Creature chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Hey there.

I like how you described Jack's feelings- and the dialogue was quite good.

There could've been a bit more description- say; Jack's room, Chase's home... Chase and Jack's features- eye colour, hair... which every chack-fan knows already, but hey, it helps readers visialise what's going on.

I wasn't sure about the ending- it's sweet. But the diaolgue is a little jumpy. Jack kinda assumes "fond" love... A little quickly for my liking...

Meh, it's still cute. Well done _

Cheers,

CC
CrystallicSky chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I really enjoy this one! I always like the idea of Chase secretly being in love with Jack and just hiding it to save his rep! ;P
IWasGoingSomewhereWithThis chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Very cute. It's coming out good so far. :D I like where this is going. Just how the concpet is. Write more soon plz! :3
Boo Lemming chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I love how you started this story, but it got pretty OOC in the end...you don't think that Chase and Jack are going a little fast?
Cherry-Anne Sponge chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
yay!

love hw fragile u made jack X3

lookin forward 2 eh rest O
Avalon's mists chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Your writing style is good and fairly engaging. That said I found it a bit ooc and seems a tad rushed. Also it was a bit predictable which makes it hard for your story to really stand out. You had some very good lines and description in here, especially picking up that Chase never calls Jack Jack. Only Spicer or worm or insect.