Reviews for Modern Warfare
Wineko chapter 31 . 11/13/2010
Wow, I am absolutely in love with this story, I really love your OCs too (which is rare). I can't wait to see more of this story in the future if you continue with it, and I really hope you do, so keep up the awesome work 3 3 3
man man hani chapter 31 . 11/4/2010
I know I'm asking too much, but is this going to be an eventual Sephiroth/Zack/Cloud/Reno/Rufus fanfics? Oh gods please say yes, or I'll murder myself.

Anyways, I totally love this fic, I got so confused, I sat up from 11pm to 5am to let it sink into my head, yet I /still/ don't understand. I will ask more questions once this fic is over (which I pray it will, or I'll might just slam my head from the confusion). ._.

Toodles, hun

Blueberry Cloud
Firehedgehog chapter 31 . 6/28/2010
twisted fic, love it. continue
CorpralCarrot chapter 31 . 1/2/2010
I think...I think I fell in love with this story about halfway through the third chapter. It...sucks you into it's plot, and refuses to let you go. Keep it up! For some reason, I can see and relate to people being sad for Cloud and Zack and all them, but Seph's line is the one that makes my heart hurt for him. I can't believe that this story doesn't have more reviews! It deserves it. I hope you continue this story. It's truely amazing. Your Aerith takes a little getting used to, but I think I've adjusted to her well. Like I've said before, keep it up!
infinityinmirrors chapter 31 . 12/22/2009
The plot of this story makes me really sad ( I feel so sorry for Zack and Seph! ( I'm hoping that eventually this story will end up with a Zack/Seph/Cloud/Reno/Rufus pairing cause that would be ridiculously smexy P Anyway keep up the good work, i'm hoping things will get better for Seph and Zack!
FarieAislin chapter 31 . 12/5/2009
I really like this so far, it is very original I think. Though I must say I support S/C/Z over C/Re/Ru, Out of all of them I sympathize most with Cloud since he is put in a very difficult position, and I also sympathize a lot with Sephiroth and Zack since even though they were gone for twenty-four years, if I read and understood correct, it seems like less than a week they were gone to them or at least that was how I figured it. So it is hard for them to not expect everything to be like always with Cloud, and then all of a sudden, and despite the fact they were told of his family beforehand, they are figuratively slapped in the face with Cloud's family. Also there are the people who hate them, even though the hatred is for a past life.

My god this is the longest review I have ever written, and I think I might of left somethings out i wanted to say XD
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 31 . 11/23/2009
Yay! Double update. Great two chapters. _
FFVII chapter 31 . 11/23/2009
What would Cloud do without Aeris?
Mizu Hoseki chapter 31 . 11/22/2009
O_o? Cetra are weird...

-wants to bop their heads together but can't since their dead and she's not-

honestly don't they realize the pain he felt last time and the fact that h almost died shortly after they removed Seph, I mean com on, he jumped off the plate when they took both Zack and Seph from him, which means that if they took him away again, Cloud would totally flip out and be super pissed

-looks at poor confused Seph-

if it had been me I woulda found a way to let him see what had happened in the last life so he could learn from his mistakes, or at least tweeked his genes so that Jenova couldn't control the poor thing anymore

-pats him on the head-

don't worry you'll be getting a cute kitty all your own very soon, the author promised _

my opinion of the your dear flamer... they can go eat really sour lemons for all I care, my first story the first review it got was a person who was hissy pissy cause I put in an OC of mine and was mad that I didn't put a blasted warning up telling people... I can't write anything without atleast putting one of my own characters in it, cause honestly I think a lot of new writers have a better time writing a story with one or two of their own in there with the other characters, and it wasn't like I was gonna make my OC get together with the other character... sides she's a sneaky bugger who likes fixing things anyway _

-looks at the last paragraph and sweats-

sorry about ranting in the review... I just hate stupid flamers, they really need to come up with a much more decent way to complain other then sounding like a 3 year old who's miffed cause they didn't get their way about something

well that'll be all for this chapter, till the next one and another one of my silly reviews, have fun, be healthy, get lots of sleep, and don't forget, take your time, it's your story and you can write it exactly how you want to _

IA1979 chapter 31 . 11/22/2009
YAY - a double update!

The first one was damn creepy! What the hell was happening! How much did Jenova brainwash Seph? Uh, I hate that bitch...

The second update was interesting. I vote for giving Seph time too. Aeris is so right, Seph IS a good person!

YAY - there's going to be a sequel!
Mizu Hoseki chapter 30 . 11/22/2009
-flails around like a looney and runs in circles-

I can't tell if it's the Lifestream, Jenova, Seph's own will, or a combo of them that are causing Seph's problems

-perks up when she remembers the note for her at the begining of the chapter-

you has a plan? I can't wait to sees the plan _

Lifestream is definatly insentivte

-glares at it and the ancients inside-

jerks...

Looking forward to the next chapter, see you then _

Frowns Giggles chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I haven't read this, and, to be brutally honest, I have no plan to ever read this. I'm sorry, but I just can't take a writer who is too lazy to write "Zack" instead of "2" seriously. Perhaps there is a specific reason for this that is revealed later, but I suppose I'll never know. And, if the review count is anything to go by, I doubt I'm the only one that thinks this way. - That was my frown.

This is my giggle - The fact that you actually have a section in your profile about how to make people better writers cracks me up to no end. Here's one to add to your list: write your characters' friggin' names! Even if it is just at the beginning for POV declaration.
Mizu Hoseki chapter 29 . 11/17/2009
first we have the horny at the begining and then we get the battle in the second half O_O wow talk about a major change in atmosphere

-cackles with delight-

that was great, I feel more and more sorry for Cloud as each chapter moves on T_T he's got 4 guys he's deeply in love with and I seriously blame the damned ancients in part, couldn't they have told him they were alive and safe or something and not just make him think they were dead, which honestly woulda more then likely made things a whole lot better in my opinion

on another note, I can't wait for Seph ti get his kitten, he should totally get to name it too _

and the comment you made for IA1979... I would totally wanna see that _

IA1979 chapter 29 . 11/17/2009
Oh YESS - Zack/Zakusu is probably one of my better ideas! Twincest with a twist! Yumm...

Yay an update - I could basically remember most of the story, so I didn't need to reread half of it. Quite a unique story, so it sticks better in one's head!

You know, I think that Cloud did more harm than good by pleasing Seph and Zack. He should have just left them alone or something. Not only has he cheated on his spouses but he has hurt Seph and Zack's feelings - and the worst part is that it isn't anyone's fault! Cloud is so stuck in the middle of this mess!

GAH - I feel so sorry for every one!

The battle was cool - very nicely written! Seph kicking butt, I never get tired of that. I hope they have Rosso now because something big is going to happen soon, right?
Divanora chapter 29 . 11/16/2009
Wow, such major angst :( I feel so sorry for Seph and Zack, but at the same time Cloud has his family to think about - ugh, so torn! Can't wait to see where you go with it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »