Reviews for When It Rains It Pours
WHOA YOUR AWESOME
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I love the way this is written! Sorry you had to go through it to get the idea though.
xRachelxBrowniex chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
LOVE IT! :) 3 xx
Anna chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
LOVED IT! Oh what I wouldn't give to have such a sister brother moment on SPN (Charlie Dean moment maybe)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I loved it! that sucks that something like that happened to you. thank goodness you were ok..
HollyGer chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
AW OMG I loved it! I love Dean and haley!
Ray chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
As always, LOVED it! Can't wait for more, no matter what story! Your style is such a treat to read.
Sue chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I love how those two work together and how awesome they are!

I'm very glad you decided to write a new chapter of their lives!Keep on posting,please!;D
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
awe cute

i really like all your "because were winchester" tags and stuff

but its a little annoying when you keep usein in your writing.

now dont get my wrong, i use the word out loud, im trying to cut down, but anyway i never use it in my writing

maybe u could cut it down a bit?
lindsch chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
YOU ARE GREAT! and your stories of course ;-)
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
truely awsome! and sso admire you for turning something so horrible into a fic and being able to put it out there! go you! high 5! cant wait for the next one with our sammy! hugs! Becka x x
chase the memories chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
love this one-shot.. it show how much they become close and wouldn't let anything happen to one of them.. i'm glad that dean saved her before something happen to her.. you did awesome job on this one.. )
Jazmin99 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Gah, this was so, SO good. I adore the Haley-Dean one-shots, because it really explores how close they are, and how sort of us-against-the-world they were once John and Sam left them. Brilliant writing, as always. Love protective Dean, and love Haley trying her best to take care of the people she loves, which is difficult when they're so stubborn. Adore this 'verse. Thanks for writing this :)
kate1481 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
really good
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh! I love it! Gotta love protective big brother Dean! I loved how Haley was strong enough to fight it off long enough to call for Dean. You most definitely did the characters justice.

And yes, everyone should be very careful when at a club or bar. Always go with a group and never leave your drink alone. Although I have not had a drink of mine roofied, I've known a few people who've been roofied. That's all I'm going to say.

Thank you for this awesome story!

Love this 'verse!