Reviews for Cell
RennFlight chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is honestly the most horrible, awful, brilliant and gorgeous story I have ever read. It made me laugh ... and then ten seconds later, it made me cry. Absolutely glorious mood-whiplash. Well done.
loganator chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
this story was really good! The ending was so sad though...are you writing a sequel?
starlightcity chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
If I were trapped in a cell with Claire with no hope of escape, I think I would have snapped her neck a lot sooner:) Though you managed to make her 97% less annoying! Actually, I think one of the reasons you're such a good writer is that you have sympathy for all of your characters, even the villains. And the cheerleaders.

Usually I find pairings with Claire creepy because of her age, but the relationship here between Claire and Adam was surprisingly sweet and touching. I liked their banter. And, as always, you got all of the little character details right, like Adam not being sure about the proper use of slang.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow. Just wow.

This is a beautiful mix dystopia and humanity. Ninety nine out of a hundred writers would have just made them hook up but I'm kind of glad that they didn't. They ending was both surprising and satisfying. Great job.
AerrowLover chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Wow again.

You are an amazing writer - really captivating! I just love how you write Adam - here he is made to be caring, and not at all like the manic "I'm going to rule the world!" man at the end of season two.

And then you kill him. :P It made me want to cry - I even felt sorry for Claire. :P That's saying something.

You've inspired me to go and write Adam fics now!

Thanks so much for sharing. Keep at it!
DivineSynder chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Wow. I really love the idea of Adam and Claire. As soon as we discovered Adam in season 2 I so hoped that somehow he and Claire would be introduced. No such luck. :-(

But on to your story. I really like the nature of their relationship. I like the way they were roomies and had talks and whatnot. Sad ending but very uplifting. You made Adam out to be a truly caring person and you did a fantastic job.
friend9810 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Poor Adam and Claire. This was very good and kinda funny when Claire was talking to Adam about the pandas.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 5/9/2009