Reviews for King and queen
LW12 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
kctheartist chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
nice description of the clowns
deedeequinn chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
very entertaining to read!
MarieZenalou chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was really well done. I really like your use of metaphors. This was a great take on the relationship, you achieved that 'romantic' quality dispite the two being (in my opinion) the hardest to show true romance. I also love how short this story is, you got straight to the point and didn't babble on about things that do nothing to move the plot.

Great Job!
xXmarionetteXx chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I love it! lol, it's short and simple, but it's funny and I loved the last paragraph, lol Brava
protegexmoi chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw..that was rly good~ I liked it _
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
thank goodness- I am glad to see this fic- thisis nice becuase we get to see some fun and fluffiness with them- I like the fun fics
Breaking Emotions chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I absolutely adore all of your Joker/Harley musings.
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
How sweet!:D The Joker and his little

clown princess in a rare romantic moment.

As long as Harley is happy that's all that

matters.:) p.s.I don't think that very many

people would agree with the Joker,that it is

an 'honor' to be killed by a Rogue!lol.
EmperorJoker09 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This is perfect! You truly understand the relationship between Joker and Harley, and you presented it magnificently!
Alex Snape chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aw! This is a great interpretation of their more quieter, loving moments (and, as twisted as they both are, I believe that there are genuine moments of love between them).

Great job! Favorite! XD
MK08 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Aw, when Joker called Harley kiddo, that was just so adorable. :) I like the way you wrote how each one thought of each other, too. That was very clever, and beautifully written. This was a very cute little story. :)